Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivation & Support 11/16-11/22 >

Motivation & Support 11/16-11/22

Community
Notices

Motivation & Support 11/16-11/22

Old 11-22-2015, 05:50 AM
FitDay Member

We have snow covering everything and although it looks pretty I don't like it.
I am under the weather with a cold and sinus pain so I am going to hang around the house today. I hope that you are all ok.
Old 11-22-2015, 09:47 AM
FitDay Member

Lisa, good for you for a great comeback--that really shows your strength.

Libby, where are you? We're in Bellevue, WA, and while it is very cold, we have no snow yet! Stay warm and get over your cold!
Old 11-22-2015, 11:39 AM
FitDay Member

I am in Southern Ontario Canada. This is the second snow fall we have had this fall and I am sure it will melt away like the first one did but it won't be long before we will have snow all winter. How is every one doing? Are you ready for weigh in Monday? I don't have much hope for a loss because I am not exercising, no energy with this cold. See you tomorrow.
Old 11-22-2015, 01:19 PM
FitDay Member

I envy you two with the snow. I really miss changing seasons. Here in the desert our winter is as cold as *maybe* in the 40's on an extremely cold day. Today it was a very beautiful 76F. The windows are open and the fans are on.

Sorry to hear you've been run down with a cold, Libby. I had a bad one a couple weeks ago. It was not fun at all!

dschefer, thanks for the congrats, but today was not good and I was not strong.

I don't have any hope of having a loss tomorrow. In fact, I'm preparing myself to see a BIG gain. I've gone over only a bit the past few days, but those calories are holding on tight. I hope I can shed them as quickly as I gained them. Friday I only showed a 1/2 lb loss from Monday, so not much happened last week at all. I've had cookies this weekend. and some pizza It's frustrating though how a handful of cookies and 3 pieces of pizza can add up to a several pound gain in just 3 days. I just did my logging. I had 2 pieces of pizza and binged on 3 chips ahoy and 3 samoas, which is almost exactly how much I'm over on calories today. If I would have just stuck to my plan I could have avoided the overage today. I just woke up soooo hungry and not prepared to make anything. I grabbed quick, easy and crave-quenching junk. Bad me!

Oh, well. The day is done (almost...I'm still having an atkins w/ milk tonight that is planned), and there's nothing I can do about my foraging now. I just have to plow ahead and do better this coming week.

How goes it Brian?