Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivation & Support 11/16-11/22 >

Motivation & Support 11/16-11/22

Community
Notices

Motivation & Support 11/16-11/22

Old 11-18-2015, 08:41 AM
FitDay Member

No one noticed, at least no one said any thing. Maybe when I see them again in January I will look thinner.
Old 11-18-2015, 09:47 AM
FitDay Member

I've tried 3 of the 6 Shakeology flavors and they're all gross. One taste and they've all been down the drain. I don't care if they are healthier than what I'm doing. I can't justify spending 3x more on something I don't like for anything. I'm sticking with my delicious atkins w/ milk.

Making a big homemade pot of chicken and dumpling soup tonight. I've only got the vegetables done and the chicken is boiling. Smells amazing already! Can't wait to dig into this. Soup is a wonderful thing. You can have a lot of it for very few calories. I just have to limit myself on the dumplings. Damn. That's my favorite part.

Not much to report today. Other than 5 Ritz crackers I've stayed on track today. yea me!

I hope eveyone is doing well. Brian, I'm glad you are doing better now!
Old 11-18-2015, 07:14 PM
FitDay Member

I'm up in the middle of the night yet again.....darn insomnia! I came across a video (link right here) from one of my favourite fitness sites about motivation to eat well and exercise. I like her message, so thought I'd share.
Old 11-19-2015, 04:01 AM
FitDay Member

I ordered PiYo today from Beachbody. It's a workout program that takes the movements of pilates and yoga and makes them into a low impact workout. The poses never hold, they are always moving. It looks like a tough workout from what I see on tv, but thankfully there are modifiers for old, fat, inflexible women like me. lol I'm hoping it holds my interest more than the Slim in 6.
Old 11-20-2015, 03:38 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. I had such a good weigh in last week and this week I only lost .3 of a pound from Monday to Friday. At least it's going in the right direction. Yeah Brian for losing five pounds for a total of 35. Good going. Debbie, how did you do with your bet?
I hope you beat it. It's a cool but sunny day so I might get out for a short walk. Have a good day.

Last edited by libby135; 11-21-2015 at 04:56 AM.
Old 11-20-2015, 04:23 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by libby135
Debbie, how did you do with your bet? I hope you beat it.
Thanks for asking Libby The final weigh in is on Monday. It's going to be a close call I think. I'm not getting on the scale until Monday.
Old 11-21-2015, 12:35 AM
FitDay Member

We had epic losses yesterday. Between the 6 of us that weighed in we lost 17.5 pounds. Let's keep it going for Monday. This is such a wonderful group.
Old 11-21-2015, 04:47 AM
FitDay Member

Hi and congratulations to everyone!

I wanted to report back on my Slimmies. They are a lifesaver! I thought they wouldn't arrive until the end of December, but they arrived within a week. They were sent directly from Germany (I knew about them because I had already used them when we lived in Switzerland). They work really well to fill you up and take the hunger pangs away. They have no side effects except if you eat too many of them, you won't be getting the nutrition from regular food. But I always eat salads anyway, and of course, I won't do this forever. Also, you may have diarrhea if you eat too many, just because they contain so much fiber. You can get them on Amazon, or they should be available at Walgreens, RiteAid, etc. within a couple of weeks, from what I heard.

Sorry, I sound like an ad.

Best to all of you, and here's to Monday!
Old 11-21-2015, 08:10 AM
FitDay Member

Congratulations everyone on the fantastic weight losses this week! Unfortunately I'm undoing my progress by eating Oreos today. I will try to be better the rest of the day.
Old 11-21-2015, 01:35 PM
FitDay Member

I managed to reign my day back in after the oreo binge. I just had a caesar salad with LOTS of romaine lettuce to fill me, 4 oz of chicken, some lite caesar dressing, shredded parmesan, tomatoes and a few croutons. It was a good healthy dinner, and saved my calorie day.

hope everyone is having a good weekend!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.