Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivation and Support 11/9 -11/15 >

Motivation and Support 11/9 -11/15

Community
Notices

Motivation and Support 11/9 -11/15

Old 11-14-2015, 03:26 PM
FitDay Member

Just popping in to say hi. I had a good day today both diet and exercise wise. If I can do it again tomorrow I just might have a decent weigh in on Monday.
Old 11-14-2015, 04:20 PM
FitDay Member

In the past month I've lost 5 inches off my waist.
Old 11-15-2015, 04:01 AM
FitDay Member

I haven't been logging on much in the past few days. I've had a lot going on throughout the week and weekend, but now it's Sunday and I have a little breathing room. I pick up my new workout system yesterday so today I'm reading through the diet literature to see if there is anything new that I feel like implementing. Otherwise, I'll just be counting calories and doing the workouts. I'm happy to have a new program to try....I hope I like it! It's 90 days so lots of time to make some good progress.

Lisa - Wow! 5 inches is a lot!! You must notice a huge difference in the way your clothes fit!! Keep up the great work girl! Even with drinking soda you've managed that kind of loss. What is your secret!

Libby - I see you've still got the consistency down pat. I'm sure you'll have another loss this week!

Brian - I'm a red wine lover too!! It really does add up in calories too quickly doesn't it! I wish it didn't...

dschefer - Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear things are piling up on you! Hopefully the lawyer can straighten out the tenant mess easily. Post when you feel up to it. No pressure!

Have a great day all!
Old 11-15-2015, 05:52 AM
FitDay Member

Good for you Lisa--5 inches off your waist is impressive!

Thank you for the support Debbie. I'm composing a summary for the lawyer this morning, so that we don't waste any more of his time than necessary. I sent my family off to church by themselves, so I can concentrate for a little while.

I'm pleased this morning--somehow the weight came off and all of a sudden I'm at 133.4! I really needed this pick-me-up.
Old 11-15-2015, 07:32 AM
FitDay Member

Lisa: AWESOME! I know how wonderful you must feel!

Debbie; Enjoy your new workout system! I'm looking forward to getting back in my routine of working out after I heal. I really do miss it--much more than I thought I would.

Libby: Keep up the good work and the results will follow!

dschefer: Hope things resolve themselves soon with the tenant situation. At one time, I owned a rent house--that was way more trouble than I wanted to deal with at the time!

Vicki
Old 11-15-2015, 08:08 AM
FitDay Member

I'm having a terrible day.... eating things I shouldn't... I'm back in the 260's.... just don't care at the moment... I'm suffering from BAD ATTITUDE
Old 11-15-2015, 08:30 AM
FitDay Member

Brian, I know exactly what you're going through. Don't let it completely derail you, though. Accept the fact that you had a bad day and let it be at that. Tomorrow is a new day, a new week, and you can get right back on the wagon and keep trekking.

Debbie, let us know how you like the new exercise program.

dschefer, so sorry things are in turmoil right now. I hope you were able to get some things done while your family was at church.

Libby, I hope you have a great weigh in tomorrow!

I'm hoping for a decent weigh in tomorrow after all. The monthly bloat and retention is starting to go away (finally)!!!

Ok, so I've been really excited to receive my Shakeology sample pack in the mail. It came yesterday. yea! I just mixed up the Greenberry. I decided to try it first because it's the one I'm most scared of. I've seen pictures of it in their literature, on Pinterest, etc., and it doesn't look anything like it does in the photos. It's a dull, earthy green and is the color of baby poop. lol I was so scared to try it. I mixed it with 1/2 c apple juice, 1/2 c orange juice and 4 strawberries. I made my daughter try it before I did lol. She said it was weird. I finally tried it and it wasn't horrible. It is pretty fruity, but it also suuuuper sweet. too sweet in my book. Maybe I shouldn't have mixed the strawberries in (?). I only had one packet, so I can't experiment and try again. Probably not one I would spend the money on in bulk just to try again. The nutritional value is definitely better than the Atkins, though. The calories are better too. Now that I think about it, I bet it would taste really good if it were made into more of like a smoothie and toned down the sweetness by blending in 1/2 c of vanilla yogurt. I bet that would taste good. If I ever try it again, that's how I will make it. Anyways, I thought I would share my review of Shakeology Greenberry.