Notices

Motivation & Support 10/26-11/1

Old 10-27-2015, 07:28 AM
FitDay Member

Rain, rain, go away! Arthritis is flaring with the rain but it didn't stop me from getting a workout in this morning! Found a way to get some aerobics in using a seated stepper--25 mins and 111 calories worth--I did over 2500 steps!

We're going to the movies later tonight so I gotta get ready--I'll be back later! Vicki
Old 10-27-2015, 04:50 PM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone,

I'm still here, and doing alright (though it seems like forever I've been doing this now...).
I'm just really busy with some work and haven't had time to post about my progress.

I'm glad to see you're all doing well.

I'll be back when I get a chance for another update.
Old 10-28-2015, 01:18 AM
FitDay Member

It's raining today, and I don't have any outside plans so I will stay warm and dry. I am going to work on my quilt and see if I can make any progress with it.
My diet is going well but I need to make time for exercise on a regular basis.
About 6 years ago I used to go to the gym 5 days a week and enjoyed it.
Three people took me there on different days. Over time they all stopped going so I couldn't go any more. I became sedentary and gained all the weight back. There is a new number on the scale again this morning. If I just stick with it I should have a big loss on Friday.

Last edited by libby135; 10-28-2015 at 03:54 AM.
Old 10-28-2015, 08:15 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by libby135
There is a new number on the scale again this morning. If I just stick with it I should have a big loss on Friday.
Look at you go!! Great job Libby!
Old 10-28-2015, 08:19 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all I'm struggling a little today. I find it so hard to get back on track when I give myself any leeway!! I got a new book from the library today. It's by Jorge Cruise "Happy Hormones, Slim Belly" and is geared towards women over 40....so I guess perimenopausal. I don't normally follow any particular 'diet' but rather focus on calories in vs. calories out, but I thought I'd do a little reading and see if I can find some new inspiration.

Hope everyone has/had a great day!!
Old 10-28-2015, 11:57 AM
Banned

Good Luck Ladies... I'm here....just trying to get going again....had lots of trips recently ...and halloween parties this w/end....I gotta get going
Old 10-28-2015, 12:11 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by lildebbieg
....I got a new book from the library today. It's by Jorge Cruise "Happy Hormones, Slim Belly" and is geared towards women over 40....
Well that was a quick a scroll through the book and nothing new really...disappointing. Guess I'll just keep doing my own thing

Becca - Good to see you stopping by! Halloween will most likely be a tough weekend for us all! Best of luck!
Old 10-28-2015, 01:34 PM
FitDay Member

Linda, dschefer, Vicki, Becca...nice to see you all!

Libby, do you depend on others for rides? I'm wondering why you had to stop if they stopped going? I can't wait to see how good you do for weigh in this week!

Debbie, It's always a struggle to get back to it when we've had a few days of having too much of a good thing. You can do it! I have faith in you! Have you still been counting ww points?

I'm doing very well today. I'm right on track for my calorie goal today. I'm hoping I see a new decade for weigh in this friday. Keeping my fingers crossed! I made tuna noodle casserole for dinner tonight. I dipped my fingers too much in the french fried onions (you know the ones I'm talking about? the calorie packed little crunchy onion tasting things in a bag for cooking with?) well, they are VERY fattening. However, I did limit myself to one cup of casserole. I'm still hungry though. The past few nights I've forgone my night time atkins, but tonight I'm definitely going to have it.

see you all tomorrow!
Old 10-29-2015, 01:31 AM
FitDay Member

Lisa, I live in a rural village with majestic scenery but no bus service and I don't drive. Years ago I drove and was hit by another driver talking on a cell phone. No one was seriously hurt but my car was wrecked and I haven't driven since. Friends pick me up and we go out for coffee or shopping but I can't get any where on my own. It wasn't so bad when I was working but being surrounded by four walls all day made me turn to food for comfort,
entertainment and company. I gave food so much power over me and my moods but now I am taking back the power and I feel in control of what I chose to put into my body. Have a great day and a good weigh in tomorrow.
Old 10-29-2015, 01:58 AM
FitDay Member

I took a brave step and posted a note on the refrigerator door saying that I am going to make it to my goal weight this time. I also put a list of numbers from five to eighty five and as I achieve that amount of loss I sign the date. So far I am at fifteen pounds lost on October 7th. I want my family to know that I am serious about this and they can see my progress and cheer me on. Be brave and enlist the help of your loved ones. They want you to succeed too. Take a brave step today and tell us about it.

Last edited by libby135; 10-29-2015 at 03:04 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.