Motivation & Support 10/26-11/1 >

Motivation & Support 10/26-11/1

Community
Notices

Motivation & Support 10/26-11/1

Old 10-30-2015, 04:40 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by AZLisaLou
I haven't posted on Facebook since Monday, and not one of my 80 something friends has noticed my absence. I miss posting on here one day (where there's only a handful of people) and I've got messages in my inbox asking how things are going. You guys are awesome. Just sayin'.
...that's because you my friend...also have the 'awesome' gene!!

Old 10-30-2015, 04:44 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by AZLisaLou
Debbie, how did the party go?
The party was awesome!! I feel everyone had a good time!! That's all I can ask for!
Old 10-31-2015, 01:46 AM
FitDay Member

Our neighbour celebrated his birthday yesterday and we were invited over for some pizza, fried chicken and cake. Just one meal and it put me off kilter. Today I have to get back to basics.
Debbie, I am so glad that the party went well and hope you had time to enjoy it too. If you are ever coming to K-W let me know and we can make plans to get together.
Lisa, we are here for you.
Let's all have a good week end.

Last edited by libby135; 10-31-2015 at 04:20 AM.
Old 10-31-2015, 04:22 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all! Just checking in to say hello

Libby - Good job getting back to basics today. Every day can't be perfect diet-wise...after all we still need to live a little and enjoy life while we try to lose weight. If we're making this a life style change then it would be unrealistic to think that we would never again enjoy a piece of cake right? The party was so much fun and I did have a lot of help from my sister and my husband. So much so, that I think my husband did more than me!! I'm a lucky girl

Have a great day all!
Old 11-01-2015, 01:58 AM
FitDay Member

Happy Sunday Funday!! After a busy weekend of being up until mignight two nights in a row, I'm looking for a little down time today. I do have to do some groceries and food prep for the week, but other than that, I'll be chillin'

Hope you all have a nice Sunday!
Old 11-01-2015, 02:21 AM
FitDay Member

Libby, it's fun to celebrate with friends and family. You can't avoid the parties throughout the year. And you wouldn't really want to, right? Don't let one party derail you. Just get back to the nuts and bolts of your plan today, and you will be fine.

Debbie, enjoy your day of (mostly) relaxation. After planning that big party at the last minute and all the stress involved with that, you deserve some down time. And aren't helpful hubbies the best??

Happy Day After Halloween, when all the remnants of the candy that didn't get passed out to kiddies are now sitting in a bowl on the kitchen table...tempting me to dig in. I had 2 mini fun size Butterfingers for breakfast. I'm going to try my best to leave it alone, but man I do love me some chocolate!

Yesterday was Sara's tournament. We got up at 5:30, packed up and got out the door by 6:00. First game was at 8, the last game was over at 3:15. 4 games in one day is a whole lot of softball. We are getting tired of all this though. Her team sucks so bad. Part of it is that it's a brand new organization...it takes time to build quality teams. I get that. But the leader of the bunch is a jackass. Sara is getting tired of it too. She's possibly a college prospect, but this team and coach is ruining her desire to keep going and keep working.

Anyways. So we started of the day with a sausage egg mcmuffin. I was ok with that. I needed a hearty breakfast with lots of protein to start off this long day. About half way through I made a ham sandwich. My mil was there, loaded to gills with junk food. I had 1/2 of a cookie and that was all. I drank water the whole day, except a soda on the way home. Not a bad day, right? Calorie was it was awesome! I gained 3 lbs!!! I don't know what happened. This morning I am still 1.5 over Friday's weigh in. A little discouraging. But I won't let it derail me. We've got a weigh in tomorrow for the challenge, and I sooo badly want to show some sort of loss, and if not at least the same!

I am feeling marginally better. I'm not feeling as depressed, but I'm just kind of flat-lined. Just have the blahs, which is better than what I was earlier in the week. Any improvement is good improvement!!!

The whole country moved their clocks back an hour. Except we in Arizona don't practice daylight savings time, so it gets really confusing when trying to figure out what time it is in other time zones.

I hope everyone has a good Sunday. Stay strong. Try to avoid the candy! lol I need to take that advice for myself!!! Will see you all later.
Old 11-01-2015, 06:55 AM
FitDay Member

Debbie: Congrats on your parents making 50 years together! That's amazing in today's culture. My sister and her husband made 50 last year. It's absolutely amazing that you are doing their party at your home on such short notice! That's an awesome feat itself! ginger salmon sounds wonderful!
We didn't get to go to the movies--it was sold out! We were planning to see Chonda Pierce's movie about her life as a Christian comic with the trials she went through with her husband who passed away recently. I'm sure it will be on CD before long--hope so anyway!

Vicki