Notices

Motivation 9/14-9/20 Can you increase your efforts?

Old 09-19-2015, 09:04 AM
Super Moderator

My goals
1) check in daily and try to touch base with everyone posting. Tues. yes, Wed. yes, Thurs. yes, Fri. yes
2) water, water and more water Tues. yes, Wed. yes, Thurs. yes, Fri. yes
3) do something productiveTues. yes (stairs), Wed. yes (transplanted a tree)Thurs. no Fri. yes (painted furniture)
Old 09-19-2015, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator

The hip pain seems to be getting better. The heat rash is still there, but seems to be getting better too. I'm going to try to make it out to my property to cut the grass and water the trees.

I was able to get back getting something productive done. I got back to painting. Here's a couple thumbnails. Click to enlarge. The color is off in the pics. I think the color of the armoire looks more like the night stand than it does in the pic. I'm still not liking the color I painted the handles. I might have to change that up.

Old 09-19-2015, 11:35 AM
FitDay Member

Mike: I think they both look very nice! Don't see anything wrong about them--you did a really nice job! Vicki
Old 09-19-2015, 01:44 PM
FitDay Member

Mike, I think the handles look good that color
Old 09-19-2015, 02:55 PM
FitDay Member

My calories today were 1042. After supper I got the laundry done and that's about all. Tomorrow is another day. Nice job on the furniture Mike. The lighter colour and dark handles look good.
Old 09-19-2015, 11:06 PM
FitDay Member

Annette, have a safe trip home, and jump for joy at the clear wifi when you get there. lol

Libby, glad you got to spend some time with good friends. 1042? holy heck girl! I'd feel like I was drinking broth to stay that low. You must eat lots of veggies to bulk up your diet, yes?

Grumpy, way to go keeping up with the exercise while away from home. That's not easy to do.

Mike, you've done an amazing job at reaching your goals for the week! Good for you! Hope the pain/rash continue to improve.

Saturday for me was dreadful. a ham sandwich, 3 pieces of pizza ("take and bake" from the deli...not the greasy kind from takeout), 1/2 of a big Symphony chocolate bar. Yikes! and I never did reach my goal of exercising to my video even one time this week. Well, there's still today left. I need to find my exercise mojo.
Old 09-20-2015, 01:40 AM
FitDay Member

I posted my weight this morning on Friday weigh in and just squeaked into
the 180's. I hope that this is the last time that I see 190 again. It's not likely that I will lose another 5 pounds by October 1st but I will try to get as close to it as I can. I might have to revise my goals. The first ten pounds are the easiest to lose.
Last night was hard because we had Chinese food for supper. I only took a very little and made myself a cup of tea right after. I love my vegetables and it does keep the calories down.
Many of us are suffering from pain in various parts of our bodies. When I step out of bed in the morning my right foot hurts to stand on it but the more I use it the pain diminishes. I am hoping that significant weight loss will stop the pain all together.
Tomorrow is the beginning of a new week and I am ready to set some exercise goals that I can gradually increase. Good for all the people that are walking, running and doing stairs. Enjoy your Sunday.
Old 09-20-2015, 07:15 AM
FitDay Member

Where are all our Friday weighers? Only Becca and I posted this week. I promised to weigh in if I lost or gained. Their are no judgments here. Just don't quit.
Old 09-20-2015, 11:20 AM
FitDay Member

My calories today were 1253 with some not so healthy choices. I was more active than usual so I hope it all balances itself out. I will be away for another week and will not have internet access. I pray that I can stick to my diet and not gain weight while I am away. Have a good week all.