Notices

This is it: Motivation 8/17/15

Old 08-21-2015, 02:17 AM
FitDay Member

I finally learned how to back up my data after DH teaching me over and over and over. Lisa I am glad you could offload some data but I do feel for you. Epi is right: we are sooooo dependent on our computers. I have even tried not to turn mine on first thing in the morning, just so I can wake up "offline."

Food and weight: I lose a little but then I gain more. 2 weeks of back pain. Two sessions of acupuncture; then after trying for DAYS to track him down, I got doctor gave me meds which took the pain away a little while but made me a zombie. And I need my brain so I cannot have meds eating away at it. Brain cannot be zombie med snack. Have lots going on that I need to do but my back pain is also shutting my brain down. All my brain says is "eat" and it is not saying "eat broccoli." Well Ok maybe it is saying "eat broccoli" but it is more like roast pork with broccoli or broccoli on pizza. I keep telling myself that the additional weight on my front (belly) is weight on my back. But I don't listen. Not when I want chicken Marsala with mozzarella cheese and pasta. And bread. For a while, I did not even know what bread looked like. Now I am well acquainted with it and it is no friend. Plus I can't walk or exercise. Yes I know should I have cheese with this whine? Probably not! That's what got me here in the first place!!!

Last edited by canary52; 08-21-2015 at 02:23 AM.
Old 08-21-2015, 02:21 AM
FitDay Member

Happy Friday BTW
Old 08-21-2015, 10:33 AM
FitDay Member

hi, ladies! it's been quiet around here. I'm still working on eating in moderation, and not as much soda. Going fairly well.

I've been on the computer much less since mine died. Now that I have to share, I have to wait sometimes a long time for my turn. I had another completely sleepless night last night and was off and on throughout, but it's no fun in the middle of the night because nothing is happening.

I so badly want to get a DVD player to start doing exercise videos again. I can't spend my Walmart Bucks though until after Jeff starts working in case we need it for food or something in the next little while.

I hope everyone is doing well. Has anyone talked to mern, bea, terri, mike and the others lately?
Old 08-21-2015, 03:07 PM
FitDay Member

hi, glad to see someone else making this choice right now. I have GOT to to do this for my health.
Old 08-23-2015, 04:04 PM
FitDay Member

what happened to everyone?