Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational Thread - March 2 - 8....calorie counting versus intuitive eating? >

Motivational Thread - March 2 - 8....calorie counting versus intuitive eating?

Notices

Motivational Thread - March 2 - 8....calorie counting versus intuitive eating?

Old 03-03-2015, 01:12 AM
Super Moderator

I just want to know if this is happening to anyone else - I am getting 404 errors when I access most pages of the forum. I was only able to access this page by clicking on the thread itself (if I try to click on the forum, I get the 404 error), and I cannot go to page 1 of the thread, or I get a 404 error -- so I can't read anything on page 1 right now!

This has happened on two separate computers (my home computer and my work laptop) on two entirely different networks, so I don't think it's something on my end - anyone else getting this??

~Terri
Old 03-03-2015, 04:10 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by taubele
I just want to know if this is happening to anyone else - I am getting 404 errors when I access most pages of the forum. I was only able to access this page by clicking on the thread itself (if I try to click on the forum, I get the 404 error), and I cannot go to page 1 of the thread, or I get a 404 error -- so I can't read anything on page 1 right now!

This has happened on two separate computers (my home computer and my work laptop) on two entirely different networks, so I don't think it's something on my end - anyone else getting this??

~Terri
Same here, Terri. When I click on the Forum Headings, I get the 404 message. Earlier this morning, when I clicked on the thread itself, it brought me to page 1 but I could not click over to Page 2. Now that you and OHelp (hi there, OHelp!) have posted, the thread has moved onto Page 2. That's where I'm taken when I click on the thread itself. Now, however, I can't click on Page 1.

All in all, very frustrating. I hope it gets sorted soon.
Old 03-03-2015, 04:15 AM
FitDay Member

I'm having the same 404 Error issues and I also get kicked back to 'Log In' frequently. Vicki
Old 03-03-2015, 04:24 AM
FitDay Member

I'm having the same 404 issue too
Old 03-03-2015, 05:03 AM
Super Moderator

Ok, so I'm not the only one. I was able to get a post to the moderator forums (I had to put it in an already-open thread -- I am a moderator, so I guess there are some benefits! ) so hopefully it gets addressed soon. I'll update that thread to include the fact that others are all having the same issues. I also have to log in frequently.

Super-frustrating!
Old 03-03-2015, 01:14 PM
FitDay Member

Does anyone else's graphs say they weigh over 500 lbs??
My calorie intake and Profile Overview graph says that I weigh 530 lbs!! All the stats are wonky!! I am so glad I can still enter my foods, but the calorie balances and weight graphs all say I've gained 300 lbs overnight :P

Last edited by paisleyjane; 03-03-2015 at 01:15 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-03-2015, 02:46 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by paisleyjane
Does anyone else's graphs say they weigh over 500 lbs??
My calorie intake and Profile Overview graph says that I weigh 530 lbs!! All the stats are wonky!! I am so glad I can still enter my foods, but the calorie balances and weight graphs all say I've gained 300 lbs overnight :P
I just checked. No issues here (knock on wood). I'm sorry that happened to you -- with any luck, it'll get sorted quickly. And when it does, you can say you went on the Fitday Diet and lost 300 pounds in less than 24 hours!
Old 03-04-2015, 01:21 AM
Super Moderator

Roxy: I'm with Pixi, I think you should promote the FitDay diet for 300-lb. weight loss!

It seems like they've fixed the 404 error. Thank goodness. I popped on to check quickly this morning and am glad to see it gone! I only have a moment to check in and will catch up with everyone later, but I want to report that I haven't yet worked out this week (I intend to this evening unless I work very late) but I am otherwise doing well! Only three more working days until Spring Break.... I need it!

~Terri
Old 03-04-2015, 02:49 AM
FitDay Member

I couldn't post at all yesterday. Kept on telling me I wasn't logged in.

Lost a pound since yesterday. Starting intense farm work today.

Yep, I am speaking in twitter. I probably will for the next 2 1/2 weeks. Gotta go.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:41 AM
FitDay Member

Annette: Congratulations on the pound down! I'm sure the farmwork will be great exercise, too!

Lisa: You are so right about the cost of "healthier" foods. It often takes a lot of planning and juggling to make the budget stretch. It can be mentally and physically (if you have to run from store to store) exhausting.

On the subject of water (and Crystal Light or Coke or whatever), have you tried sparkling water? I don't know if it's on the same price point as Coke (I doubt it's more expensive), but it might be a nice alternative when you crave fizz. They come in flavors, too -- lemon, lime, raspberry... and no calories.

Anyway, getting back to the Minneola, according to Wikipedia, the Minneola is a cross between a Duncan grapefruit and a Darcy tangerine. However, further in the article, it says:
... from Wikipedia...
Drug interactions

One study thus far has shown that, unlike grapefruit, interactions with statins are not likely with tangelos. Although the tangelo is derived from a grapefruit crossed with a tangerine, the furocoumarins in grapefruit are apparently not expressed in tangelos.
As with so many health-related things, it would probably be wise to hold off eating one until you can check with your doctor, prescriber or pharmacist.

Terri: I always found it amusing that Spring Break usually occurs before Spring actually begins . Anyway, I'm sure you're eagerly anticipating some down time. Catch up on your rest!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

My Goals for the Week (March 2 - March 8):
  • Calorie Cycling -- have at least 1 High day: A (A for Average -- I'm going to start using "Average" and "High", rather than Low and High), A
  • Minimum 1500g water/tea per day: 2445, 2445
  • 7-day Rolling Average calories = 1200-1300: 1155, 1156
  • Explore! Try something new or learn something new (nutrition-wise) at least 2 times: Y, Y
Explore! details: Monday, tried a Minneola. Tuesday, read an interesting article on the difference between dietitians and nutritionists. Apparently there's some bad blood between the two (oooo juicy! )

I finally got around to making the rice and beans yesterday. Wild rice with a little brown rice thrown in, blackeyed peas (no salt, woo hoo!), craisins and raisins (because I had both in the pantry) and a little onion. No salt or butter. Divided it up into 6 little half-cup servings and popped them in the freezer. Each is about 120 calories, low fat, low sodium, moderate protein, fiber and sugar (the raisins and craisins bumped up the sugar). And, best of all, it was tasty!

Hehe had some leftover brown rice (I made too much yesterday) with a hardboiled egg for breakfast this morning. Rice is actually not bad as a breakfast food.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.