Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational Thread 1/19-1/25 If Not Now, When? >

Motivational Thread 1/19-1/25 If Not Now, When?

Community
Notices

Motivational Thread 1/19-1/25 If Not Now, When?

Old 01-21-2015, 03:15 AM
FitDay Member

Bea - I hear ya! I was up too after doing pretty well the past few weeks. I say Foxtrot Tango!! I'm not going to let the little slip ups derail me! If I keep doing that...well I'll just keep going nowhere or worse, gain even more weight! I've spent too many months feeling sorry for myself and pretending like I didn't understand why I was gaining the weight back. Well I know perfectly well why I gained the weight back....I stopped exercising!

I'm already on my second 24 oz. bottle of water and plan to get in another hour of cardio today. Friday is just around the corner and I want to see a drop this week!

Let's do this thing!
Old 01-21-2015, 03:18 AM
FitDay Member

Hello...hello...hello? Where is everyone...one...one...one? Is that an echo...echo...echo?

Hope everyone is having a great day and making progress toward your goals!
Old 01-21-2015, 09:14 AM
Super Moderator

Ladies, ladies... how are y'all doing?

1) water... lotsa water. 100 ounces a day no,yes
2) fruits and veggies. 3 servings per day yes,yes
3) workout 3 times no,no
4) be mindful of my eating no,yes
5) no visiting the ghost (middle of the night eating) I didn't, still being good
6) make or fix something not yet
Old 01-21-2015, 09:39 AM
FitDay Member

Just livin the dream!!!

Lookit all your green!! Well done!
Old 01-21-2015, 10:36 AM
FitDay Member

Hello everyone - having a nice dinner of spaghetti squash and I even added some kale to the sauce. We had "workout Wednesday" this afternoon at work. We have 10 ladies in the office and we all participate. Just did some warm up and then two exercises with play balls. Had some fun and helps when sitting all day at a desk.

Been having some trouble with the scale this week also - I am determined not to mess up again this weekend. It is hard enough to lose it once, but it has taken til today to get back to last Friday's weigh in! Ugh!!

Lisa- hope you can still check in with us. I know it helps me just to have the support.

Debbie - thanks for the motivation and keeping a positive outlook

Mike- great job checking off your list
Old 01-21-2015, 01:08 PM
FitDay Member

I'm sick! I have a toothache!

I don't want to play today!
Old 01-22-2015, 05:08 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by LHall1965
...Been having some trouble with the scale this week also - I am determined not to mess up again this weekend. It is hard enough to lose it once, but it has taken til today to get back to last Friday's weigh in! Ugh!!
Could have written this myself! Finally back to Friday's weigh in....an tomorrow is weigh day again! Darn weekends! Or should I say darn wine....why do I love wine so!?
Old 01-22-2015, 06:20 AM
FitDay Member

Debbie- I feel you I think it may have been the alcohol also! When I lost before I did not drink so I am not sure how it is effecting me but will try to be good this weekend and see. lol

Annette - hope you get to feeling better. When I do feel well, I crave food to make me feel better. Good old comfort foods. Do you like yogurt - that can help sometimes?

Been sticking to my meals but getting towards end of week and I guess I didn't buy enough stuff to last all week so will have to use my imagination tonight. I also have a meeting so I am thinking of a grilled chicken salad at the club with lite dressing. Much rather have a burger- lol!!
Old 01-22-2015, 08:47 AM
FitDay Member

60 minutes of cardio in the books! Off to try yet another new recipe! That's 3 new recipes this week! Tonight is Cubanella Stuffed Pork Tenderloin. Should be interesting...it's stuffed with ham, Swiss cheese and dill pickles (yes you read that right....no I'm not preggers!) then dusted with a dry rub. Hope it's as good as the other two I tried this week!

Tomorrow is Friday Weigh Day! Fingers crossed we all made progress this week!

Later Fitdayers
Old 01-22-2015, 10:11 AM
FitDay Member

Vicki, so sorry to delay answering your question. I haven't had time to log in during the day and have been too tired at night or DH has been on the computer.

I get my Eden Organic Black Soy Beans online at vitacost.com. That's the same place I get my Walker Diet one net carb whey soy protein shake mix. I order enough at a time to get free shipping.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.