Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational Thread Nov 24-30 Learning from mistakes >

Motivational Thread Nov 24-30 Learning from mistakes

Community
Notices

Motivational Thread Nov 24-30 Learning from mistakes

Old 11-29-2014, 12:24 PM
FitDay Member

Water intake - 8 glass minimum M - Yes, T - No, W - Yes, T - Yes, F - Yes, S - yes
Serving sizes - All things in moderation M - Yes, T - No, W - Not quite, T - Yes, F - Yes S - No
5 walks - 7 1/2 mile minimum Monday 2.5 Tuesday 1.5 Wednesday 1.75 Thursday 1.5 Friday 1.5 = 8.75 miles I walked to and from the farm on Saturday bringing my week total to 10.25 miles

Last edited by rainbow24; 11-30-2014 at 02:01 AM.
Old 11-30-2014, 12:51 AM
FitDay Member

I accomplished my weight loss goal this morning... 9 lbs. gone since November 1st. I'm back down to my maintenance weight now and my BMI is back down to under 21, which is where I'm most comfortable for my height.

Now, my next problem. I'll be hosting several college kids over Christmas. Some for a week, some for nearly a month. All remember the way that I used to cook when they were in high school and started to call me yesterday asking if I would make their favorites. Not sure how I'm going to handle buckets of goodies on the counter, but I'll just have to pull up my big girl panties and stick to a couple of low-cal substitutes for myself. I can't cancel their traditional Christmas because of my own needs, but I do have to cook it. Wish me luck!
Old 11-30-2014, 03:47 AM
Super Moderator

Congratulations on reaching your goal!
Old 11-30-2014, 03:37 PM
FitDay Member

Congrats Quinn. That is wonderful news.
Rainbow, you have had a very good week as well with all the exercise and eating on plan. I better pull up my big girl panties and get to work.