Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational Thread, October 13th - October 19th -- Yahoo!! >

Motivational Thread, October 13th - October 19th -- Yahoo!!

Notices

Motivational Thread, October 13th - October 19th -- Yahoo!!

Old 10-17-2014, 08:05 AM
FitDay Member

I've lost 6.6 lbs this week.
Old 10-17-2014, 09:41 AM
FitDay Member

Jenai: Absolutely awesome! Way to go!
Annette: You're making great use of your time it seems. Good luck with the minx!

We're doing leftovers this weekend--well I might cook my green beans if my husband doesn't eat them all raw! Yes, we both love raw green beans and okra WITHOUT any dressing! Cucumbers and peppers will probably all be gone by tonight.

Yesterday I swept and mopped some floors--usually my daughter does this for me when she comes home on the weekend--now she won't have so much to do tomorrow. Today I have tackled kitchen counters and drawers. Cleaning out the refridgerator is next! Any volunteers?! Vicki

Last edited by rosabella2012; 10-17-2014 at 09:43 AM. Reason: typos
Old 10-17-2014, 12:32 PM
FitDay Member

Way to go, Jenai!

Vicki, I caught the mink. Or rather the trap caught her. She didn't spray or screech while I transported her in my van. Would have taken a while to get the smell out. I have my own cupboards/closets to clean.
Old 10-17-2014, 03:26 PM
FitDay Member

My daughter asked if I was losing weight too fast.

330 at the beginning of July
307 now

23lbs in 15 weeks, but 10 of that was water weight that came off overnight after my artery was cleared. So less than a pound a week.
Old 10-17-2014, 03:29 PM
FitDay Member

We're calling it a night down here. Most of the kitchen cabinets got cleaned. Refridgerator cleaned inside and out. Counters all clean and shining and kitchen floor scrubbed. Last load of laundry washing and dishwasher loaded and ready to go. Office even got cleaned today! I think we've done enough today. After all, 'tomorrow is another day'! Vicki

PS. Annette, do you raise/breed minx? Glad it was safely caught!
Old 10-17-2014, 03:51 PM
FitDay Member

Annette, that's a great loss so far! Keep it up!

Vicki, holy heck...were you on a cleaning rampage or what? If you run out of stuff you can come to my house. lol

Terri, all your goals are green so far...you go girl!

So far today I am successfully staying within my calorie goal for the day (just 6cal over, but that's nothing.)

Feeling good about things finally.
Old 10-17-2014, 04:06 PM
FitDay Member

Congratulations on the loss Annette and Jenai, it's always motivating standing on the scale and seeing a smaller number. Keep up the good work.

I've been so busy this week I barely had time to log food but at least I was too busy to eat excessively.

Going to hit my calorie goal but not my workout goal it seems

Goals:
3500 calorie deficit for the week M-499, T-857, W-71, Th-748, F-932
Workout at least twice M-n, T-n, W-n, Th-n, F-n
Old 10-17-2014, 05:48 PM
FitDay Member

Ian, you may have missed your goals in the exercise department, but you sure did nail it on the calories for the week! Your goal was to exercise 2x this week...you still have the weekend to fit one or two in. If not, you can work on it again next week.
Old 10-18-2014, 01:28 AM
FitDay Member

It just happened again. I typed my post and submitted it and it said I was not logged in and I clearly was because my name was at the top of the page. Gee whizz. What is going on?
Old 10-18-2014, 03:11 AM
FitDay Member

Vicki, I wish we were sitting over a cup of tea, coffee, or water and laughing together as friends, because with a twinkle of mischievousness in my eye, I would tell you that if my husband had minx on the farm, I would have just cause to divorce him. Dictionary definition for minx is "a promiscuous woman."
Knowing my husband as I do, I would have snorted water across the table and choked for a good five minutes. I hope you would laugh with me.
Yes, we have mink or minks. I was born a city girl and still get squeamish with this stuff at times.

Ian, I have lost out in the exercise realm this week as well.

Libby, I am copying my post before I submit. Just in case.

Jenai, glad you are feeling good about things.

Saturday List:
Burning yard cuttings
Edit chapters
Dishes
Piano practice
Laundry
Move piano (five day plan)
Cook dinner (Turkey vegetable soup)

This doesn't mean I will actually finish everything on the list, but the goal is to do as much as I can.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.