What amazing non-scale victories!!! SO happy for you! Those knees better get used to you walkin', cause you're gonna be doin' more of it!
I honestly don't think I'll be hitting the DietBet goal, but miracles could happen. I would need to lose 4 more lbs. by next Tuesday!
. That's basically my goal for the end of the month, haha!! The week of pizza really threw me off. I'm going to keep trying (and today will be an exercise day for me) but it's okay if I don't make it -- you can have my bet, girl!!!!
: I hope the new medications help. I know it can be so draining to be either in pain or on meds, and it feels like a terrible long waiting game. Big hugs for you. I'm glad you're at least getting some momentum going.
As for me:
Big day for several reasons yesterday. I won't give too many details since they're still being worked out, but I think DH and I made a big decision regarding his career and unhappiness. If what I think is going to come to pass will come to pass, then we're going to have to be substantially tightening our belts, but I think that we can do it. I've been going over the numbers in my head and writing down a few scribbles and scratches. The long and short of it is - he's unhappy. He hasn't had a chance to chase his dream because we've been busy chasing mine for eight years. Now I am finally settled (I think) and it's time to focus on him and his needs and dreams. We're both scared and nervous, but if we don't do it now, we'll never do it. The timing is never perfect (we absolutely need to buy a new car while we're trying to tighten our belts!!!) but we can do it, I know we can.
Also went to the OBGYN regarding lady issues and all is a go, which is good news!!
Scale dipped to a tiny new low this morning. I'll take it! I woke up hungry, so it's going to be one of those days, but that is okay. I feel really motivated and driven and dedicated this week!
I have a lot of work to get done today, too, so off I go!!!
Goals for this Week:
1) Log everything; cals under 1500 daily M: 1,350 T: 1,344
2) Water 64 oz.+ M: yes
3) Protein 20% of daily cals or more M: 27% T: 18%
4) Exercise 3x
5) Dinner is not the biggest meal of the day (or close) M: no T: yes, lunch was
6) Every day, write down one non-scale victory! M: Took the stairs all day at work! T: I have a pair of dress pants that have been noticably tight. They are still tight, but I can feel myself fitting back into them very slowly. It's not such a struggle to wear the right shirt to draw away from their pulling over my lower tummy.
1) Advanced W's DONE this week
2) Intro Done this week (ideally by Tuesday)
3) Catch-up Grade entering Finished on Monday
4) Job apps by Wednesday T: Got halfway through them, which was agreed upon by the group for today.
Female, 31 years old, 5'4 1/2" tall
Starting weight 1/4/11 = 215.2 lbs.
Weight 10/22/14 = 175.0 (net: -40.2)
Last mini-goal: 175 lbs. REACHED 10/22/14 --REWARD: New wallet
Current min-goal: 170 lbs.
Next large goal: 165 lbs. by 12/25/2014
Lowest weight: 156.7 lbs.
150.2 lbs. <--- Official "Healthy BMI" weight
Estimated final goal: 130-140 lbs.
"You don't have to change your life today. You only need to change your day today."