Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational Thread, September 8 - September 14!! >

Motivational Thread, September 8 - September 14!!

Community
Notices

Motivational Thread, September 8 - September 14!!

Old 09-13-2014, 03:14 AM
FitDay Member

It's kind of hard to leave completely. I start my morning by weighing and then coming here. I might as well post, but my head won't be into it.

The cold is still barely hanging on. I don't dare walk because my chest (lungs) hurt to breath deeply. I hope to be better by Monday.
Old 09-13-2014, 07:18 AM
FitDay Member

Annette, I hope that you feel better soon. It"s awfully quiet around here. The weather has turned much cooler and the dog didn't want to go outside in the rain this morning. The sun is shining now but there are still some dark clouds hanging around. Have a good week end.
Old 09-13-2014, 10:00 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by taubele
Debbie: I just heard about that website on the news the other day - it seems like fun!!! Although I wouldn't want to lose money, haha, I'm always game for stuff like that if you want a pal
Terri - Here's the link to the game I'm going to join! Hope to see you there!!!!!

If there's anyone else who wants to join in, please feel free! The game starts on Monday, it's a $30 dollar bet and it's 4% of your current body weight in 28 days. If you reach your goal, you split the pot with all the other winners. If you don't hit your goal, you lose $30.

Can you tell I'm looking for motivation?!?! I took a look at the site and it's pretty active! I really do so much better when I have others to check in with. The only difference this time is that maybe the other checker-inners won't want me to succeed?? I'm just going to do the 1 - 28 day game to get a feel for the site and see what it's all about Am I crazy doing this!?!?! LOL!!
Old 09-14-2014, 02:37 AM
FitDay Member

I would imagine that busy days are ahead. After Christmas. That is when most people think of weight loss.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:37 PM
Super Moderator

Debbie - I need to get DH to take my picture but he's currently indisposed I get why the picture needs to be taken, but it is somewhat annoying. We don't have a full-length mirror in the apartment. But I'm trying to join!

Also, I am sick. Awesome.