30-Day Weight loss Challenge >

30-Day Weight loss Challenge

Community
Notices

30-Day Weight loss Challenge

Old 08-03-2014, 11:23 AM
FitDay Member

Default 30-Day Weight loss Challenge

INTRODUCTION: Congratulations on taking up this 30 DAY- Health and Fitness Challenge and beginning your journey towards a healthier happier life! This Challenge Group is comprised of a group of people, who have committed to getting healthy by participating in a workout program of your choice and engaging with the group. As part of this group we'll track our progress along the way, hold each other accountable, and motivate, inspire, and encourage each other to achieve amazing results. In this 30 day challenge we will use these 3 components to help us achieve our goals: Fitness + Nutrition + Support/Accountability!!

FITNESS: You can choose what fitness program that best fits your fitness goals. You can either use your own workout routine or you can use any other exercise program. What ever you choose you must exercise for at least 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week. 1 day can be used for make up and the other as a rest day. Schedule your workout for the week! If you skip a day..start where you left off the next day and continue from there.

NUTRITION: I have put together a list of things you can eat during this 30-day challenge. This list is comprised of over 130 food items to choose from offering various levels of nutrition. You will get three lists....one list of healthy foods with no limit to how much you can eat, the second list is of foods that are more caloric and are to be eaten in moderation, and a 3rd list of not so healthy food items to be consumed on a "treat day" preferably at the end of each week. Each participant will receive a completed list via email upon entering the group.

SUPPORT/ACCOUNTABILITY: Members can share motivation, success, tips, and results throughout the process. Make it a habit of posting workout routines and what you eat daily. By doing so you'll will be sharing your journey with others, will receive feedback and the peer support needed to complete the challenge!. Group support is an essential component of helping you achieve your fitness goals. It's the feeling you get when you know you have support and someone is on your side. We will also hold ourselves accountable for the choices we make during the 30-day challenge to ensure that we achieve the best results.

Message me for more details and to join!!!

Last edited by laffnlosefat; 08-03-2014 at 12:28 PM.
Old 08-03-2014, 11:42 AM
FitDay Member

hmmmm....let me guess! You're a beach body coach!! LOL!!
Old 08-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by lildebbieg
hmmmm....let me guess! You're a beach body coach!! LOL!!
Smells like spam to me. I guess we'll see where this goes.