Notices

Accountability and Motivation Thread - July 21 - 27

Old 07-22-2014, 05:13 PM
FitDay Member

It's getting close to the end of the day, and I messed up. I got the munchies while downstairs (too close to the pantry) while watching the baseball game. Instead of having my planned snack of broccoli and dip, I got into the Oreos. A lot. I felt like I needed something sweet. I should have had a shake/milk to curb my sweet tooth, but I thought it was too far away from bedtime and that I'd get hungry later. Today my count is at a whopping 2300!!! A lot of it was from my lasagna dinner and piece of French bread (I didn't say no after all). But too much of it came from the cookies. Damn Nabisco for making something as tasty as Oreos! lol Yep, if I didn't have the cookies I would have been at 1900. That still would have been high, but I wouldn't be mad at myself for it.

How is everyone else doing?
Old 07-23-2014, 12:27 AM
FitDay Member

Good morning all! Got up late so I haven't got in my workout yet. I will most definitely fit it in sometime during the day though!

Jenai - On a positive note to your cookie indulgence last night, at least you kept track of how many you were eating and added to your calorie count. Most often when I over indulge, I do it blindly and don't pay attention to how much I'm eating or how many calories I ate....I just know I've done bad. I think it's wise that you track it so at least you are aware of what you've consumed. Hope you got some better sleep last night!

Have a great day all and I'll check back in after I get my sweat on! LOL!
Old 07-23-2014, 05:43 AM
FitDay Member

Workout done! Today was a 40 minute cardio interval circuit. Only 6 days back to exercising regularly and I swear I can already see a difference! Very encouraging!

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Old 07-23-2014, 06:21 AM
Banned

Mern, congrats on the 43yrs..what a blessing!! Big Island trip sound like fun!
Laney, I feel ya... my family and I were eating out all the time..they wanna try new places etc.....
Debbie, glad you are seeing your work payoff already!

I been doing good this week.. day 3
Old 07-23-2014, 06:25 AM
Banned

I saw this plaque in the store yesterday...I had to buy it and put it the
exercise room...

" INSIDE ME LIVES A SKINNY WOMAN TRYING TO GET OUT.
BUT I CAN USUALLY SHUT HER UP WITH COOKIES! "
Old 07-23-2014, 10:39 AM
FitDay Member

A good day food wise--under on carbs since I just didn't have much appetite today. No exercise today since I don't feel well but got lots of water in and even managed to finish some writing.
Jenn
Old 07-23-2014, 04:35 PM
FitDay Member

Hello all. I have been busy this last 2 days. I got the oregano out of the 5 by 20 foot bed. It had pretty much taken it over. I did not get the compost dug in though. I went and got it late in the afternoon. On Sunday I push to hard to get the other one done and got sick. I can get some exercise in in the evenings digging it in and planting.
I did okay yesterday. I stuck to plan. I did not post it though. I really like the saying about the thin woman in each of us. I did have 1/2 of a wal-mart chocolate chunk cookies. My sister got the other half.
I have been getting my water in and Not feeling to bad today. I took a nap in the middle of the after noon. There is something about a nap that just energizes me. Hope every one is having a good hump day. Nyda
Old 07-23-2014, 05:20 PM
FitDay Member

So far not too terrible of a day. With a little guidance on how to do some things, my daughter made dinner tonight. It was delicious and I had a little too much.

I went to the dr. this afternoon to try to figure out what's wrong my eye. Before I went in I did the customary weigh-in. I was so proud to point out to the nurse, "How much did I weigh the last time I was here?" She gave me great pats on the back when it was a 22lb loss. She was asking a lot of questions, so I told her all about FitDay, especially when I told her it's a total of a 40lb loss over all. She was impressed and has a wedding coming up in about a year she said and is not happy with her body. Maybe she'll show up here.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Old 07-24-2014, 02:55 AM
FitDay Member

Finished cutting the grass this morning--30 min exercise. Drank 2 glasses of water already so a good start to the day. Now to figure out healthy lunch.
Jenn
Old 07-24-2014, 03:37 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. I haven't been here this week because other things than dieting have been on my mind. My mom dad and sister have all been sick with colds and flu. They are recovering now but it was a tough week.
Debbie, you have been exercising all week and that has encouraged me to do more too. I have been out walking for 10 minutes each day. The sewing room clean up is coming along slowly but I am making progress.
Mern, Happy 43rd anniversary, Enjoy your vacation and come back refreshed.
Nyda, you are a gardening warrior. The first bite of a cookie is the best. It's nice that you could share it with your sister.
Jenai, congrats on your 40 pounds weight loss.
Jenn, I hope you feel better soon.
Becca, I have a night light that says, come to the dark side, we have cookies.

Tonight I am getting together with some old friends at a restaurant. They
have never seen me this heavy and I am a little ashamed to go. The food is good so there is no problem with that. I just want to see my friends and enjoy the evening. Have a good day all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.