Notices

Accountability,Motivation and Support 7-14 - 7-20

Old 07-19-2014, 05:25 PM
FitDay Member

Evening all. I had a good day today. I kept my calorie count down and I got the strawberry bed cleaned out and all the raspberries in the bed transplanted into the new bed. I took me 4 hours. It took longer then anticipated so will get the amendments in tomorrow. It was breezy so the heat didn't set in until about 3 pm.
Mern as far as gardening goes. It has been trial and error.
I have read a lot of books and gardening mags. We had a garden every year while I was growing up. And yes the virus is contagious to plants that have no immunity. That is why I have to get a tomato variety that is immune.
Jenai have you ever talked to a doctor about the sleep problem. I worked rotating shift work for more then 25 years. It ruined my sleep pattern. I could sleep during the day but not at night. I got some ambient and took it only if I could not sleep. Mostly on nights I had to work the next day. I don't take it very often now, but I still keep some handy.
all in all I have had a great day. I got a lot done outside and my laundry is almost done. Talk to you all tomorrow.Nyda
Old 07-20-2014, 03:04 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all! I'm kind of sore today so I hit the elliptical for 40 minutes instead of my regular interval style workouts. Happy to get in another good workout!
Old 07-20-2014, 10:21 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. Stepped on the scale this morning and I was up. Probably not a good idea to weigh when it is this humid because I'm sure I'm retaining water.
I ate well today--lots of veggies too. My exercise today has been cleaning for company tomorrow. Vacuumed and took the garbage out and will use Swiffer wet cloths to clean floors.
Jenn
P.S. goals will be Tues since I don't know how long company is staying.
Old 07-31-2014, 08:08 AM
FitDay Member

Hello all, I am new and want to connect with others like me struggling on this weight journey. I have a goal to loose 57 lbs. So I am counting the calories. Second day doing pretty good. Going to swim laps this afternoon.
Old 07-31-2014, 09:10 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome Lwilbanks! There is a new Accountability and Motivation thread that starts every Monday. If you'll notice the date on this one, it's been done since Sunday. Please feel welcome to join in on the other active thread.....I'll link it here!