Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Accountability, Motivation and Independence for 6/30 - 7/6/14 >

Accountability, Motivation and Independence for 6/30 - 7/6/14

Notices

Accountability, Motivation and Independence for 6/30 - 7/6/14

Old 07-03-2014, 11:18 AM
FitDay Member

Wow I just lost a post in cyber space. My calories were under 900 again today.
I got an old dresser out of the sewing room and when I can move a few more things out I will be able to organize things. Whoo Hoo. I am hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow.
Mern, you are inspiring me to eat better.
Debbie, my son took to riding his bike like a duck to water but my daughter had a hard time building the confidence to ride. Eventually she did learn to ride and enjoyed it.

Last edited by libby135; 07-03-2014 at 11:28 AM.
Old 07-03-2014, 04:52 PM
FitDay Member

HI all!
I am back from my vacay. Just in time for July 4th. While I was gone, I attempted to finish the ab challenge, but with so many flights and schedule changes, etc- was too difficult. I visited 4 different states in two weeks. I only ended up going to a gym during the first few days of my trip as that was the only opportunity for one. Ah well. I did try to control intake and only had one modest helping of bad foods. Went to Chicago (which was probably my undoing) where I had to have deep dish pizza and Italian Beef sandwiches...Ended up gaining 2.5 lbs while I was gone, but it could have been worse I suppose. Back in the saddle for me! Went to the gym this a.m. for 1 hour weight lifting class and am a tad sore, but in a good way. Nice to be back. Missed you all.
Old 07-04-2014, 12:13 AM
FitDay Member

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

Hi all. I had a tiny loss this week and now I am determined to stay on calorie cycling for another week. My goal is to lose 5 pounds each month for the next four months. I have a wedding to go to in November and I don't want to look like this.

Welcome back from vacation Aimeet. I hope you had a good time away and good start on getting back into exercising. You will have the vaca weight off in no time.
Old 07-04-2014, 01:59 AM
FitDay Member

Libby I had written one too last night and I lost it in cyberspace.
Got on the scale this morning and I'm the same as last week. I'm ok with that because what should have been a fairly relaxing week turned out completely different!! Mom was very sick yesterday but slept it off and is slowly on the mend. Still haven't finished cutting lawn since it has rained so much but definetely this afternoon!
Jenn
Old 07-04-2014, 06:53 AM
FitDay Member

I just got kicked off twice. Are they trying to tell me some thing?
Old 07-04-2014, 08:13 AM
FitDay Member

Libby, it seems lite the website is acting up. I keep getting kicked off and posts getting lost, too. Congrats on your weight loss--.3 is something to be proud of. Progress in the sewing room is great, too. Aw, I'm glad to know my posts are helping someone else. Thanks. You are doing a fantastic job right now--I have no doubt you'll be able to lose 5 lbs. a month until November.

SpiffyGoose, I hope you will post with our group here, too. I'm aiming to meet you in Onederland by the end of October.

Aimee, welcome back from vacation! Kudos on going to a gym during the first few days! One modest helping of bad food the whole time is something to brag about and it would be silly to go to Chicago and not enjoy deep dish pizza and Italian beef sandwiches. Also, only a 2.5 lb. gain over vacation is quite admirable! Well done, girl!

Jenn, that's wonderful that you managed to maintain your weight under very trying circumstances! Aw, wishing your Mom a very speedy recovery. I hope you are able to get your grass cut.

Today's menu not on track for me--too carby, but it's a holiday and I'll get back on track tomorrow

Breakfast: zero cholesterol omelet stuffed with spinach, onion and diced tomato and a side dish of cantaloupe

Snack: a cheat of blueberry bread which is really high carb, but delicious--it was from the restaurant where DH and I had breakfast.

Lunch: roast beef and mozzarella grilled sandwich on Rosemary and olive oil flatbread

Dinner: fried chicken livers, green beans, sliced tomato

Snack: half a peach and a protein shake
Old 07-04-2014, 02:20 PM
FitDay Member

I'm up 1/2 lb this week. That is not ok. When I stepped on the scale this morning I realized I am now a whole week behind on reaching my goals. I wasted a week.

I need to recommit myself. I need to get re-obsessed with my eating plan. I am doing better today so far. I am not happy with myself at all.

on a positive note, my gain stopped at 239.4, so at least I don't have to delete "goodbye 240's" from my signature.
Old 07-04-2014, 02:27 PM
FitDay Member

My calories were over 1400 today and I intended to keep them low. I need to
plan my meals better. I was busy today so I should have burned some calories. I will do better tomorrow.
Old 07-04-2014, 06:35 PM
FitDay Member

After my disappointing weight gain this week, I did better today on my calories...under 1600, which is a lot better. Some days last week I was at 2100!!! I'd like to see it at about 1500 on average consistently. I didn't have a full meal today though. I had 3 Atkins with milk, 2 bagels, a couple crackers, and (oops) 1oz of chips. Surprisingly my fiber and protein were right up there where they need to be. Between my multi vitamin and the vitamins/minerals in the Atkins I'm sure I'm doing all right. I don't put vitamins and minerals on my custom foods, so I can't really keep track of that.
Old 07-05-2014, 02:16 AM
FitDay Member

The ham sandwich did me in yesterday with over 500 calories for lunch. My weight is up over a pound from yesterday with 1450 calories. Today I will keep my calories under 1000. Have a good day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.