Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Accountability, Motivation and Independence for 6/30 - 7/6/14 >

Accountability, Motivation and Independence for 6/30 - 7/6/14

Notices

Accountability, Motivation and Independence for 6/30 - 7/6/14

Old 07-01-2014, 12:25 AM
FitDay Member

Jenai, no sense beating yourself up over derailing yesterday. Your yummy sweet treat is gone and now you have a whole fresh new day to eat on plan. You can do this Big cyberhug to ya!
Old 07-01-2014, 01:01 AM
FitDay Member

1) Plan meals and stick close to it - plan yes, stick to it:ish
2) Be a stretchy mama - y
3) Walk 3x this week - n
4) 6 glasses of water, pay attention - ?duhhh
5) You don't have to say it, listen, pay attention - harder than I thought
Old 07-01-2014, 01:05 AM
FitDay Member

Happy Birthday, Jenn!!!

Black bean brownies interesting. The recipe does seem so strange but I want to try them.

Jenai, you'll get back on track.

Sizes are so weird. I can be anything from a 6 to a 12 at the same weight.

Mern, you brighten up the thread. One day, I too, will learn to put graphics on my posts.
Old 07-01-2014, 05:40 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. Yesterday was day three of celebrating. For supper last night I cooked rib eye steaks under the broiler with salt and pepper, baked potatoes, fried mushrooms, asparagus, a glass of blush wine and vanilla ice cream for dessert. Now it's time to buckle down and get back to sanity.

Last edited by libby135; 07-02-2014 at 01:04 AM.
Old 07-01-2014, 06:29 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Mern
WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! Thanks Mern! We've been out in the crazy heat enjoying the festivities all day!! What an awesome day!!

You must have all been so young having your children! My mother is only 2 years older than you and sher dranchikdren range from 6-16!!! Guess we kept her in suspense a long time! LOL!! Enjy the zoo day with your family!
Old 07-01-2014, 06:36 AM
FitDay Member

Jenai - I totally agree with Mern! You enjoyed your treat, now you can get back on track. There's no such thing as perfection right! You're not perfect...none of us are...even if we strive to be

Hope - I thought the recipe looked odd as well...balsamic vinegar seemed so odd?!?! But they we surprisingly good!! I think the vinegar is there to help them rise?

Libby - Sounds like you've enjoyed your anniversary..as you should!! I've kinda thrown things out the window today too celebrating Canada Day...hot dogs are not usually on my menu! There's always tomorrow right! Hope the yard sale went well today!

Jenn - Calorie free cake and cleaning fairies!! Aren't you a charmed on! LOL!

Have an awesome day ladies!
Old 07-01-2014, 07:02 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mern
Hope, thanks for starting us off with your inspirational posting of goals for the week. LOL on gently encouraging vs. whipping. Remember when we used to threaten to whip Mike? LOL
Old 07-01-2014, 08:09 AM
FitDay Member

I scored a few bargoons at the sale. It was fun just to get out and walk around. I would like to go to the fire works tonight. They are always spectacular. Happy Canada Day.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:11 AM
FitDay Member

Birthday is June 21. Ha ha Debbie.

GOALS will be simple this week
1. eat healthy
2. drink 6 glasses of water
3. 4 servings fruits and veggies
Old 07-01-2014, 01:44 PM
FitDay Member

Monday and Tuesday report:
Follow as best I can my nutrition guidelines YES, YES
Pre-plan my daily menus YES, NO because we went to the zoo, but I still did great
Drink more water YES, YES
Work on exercising more NO, YES

Jenn--June 21 birthday--belated celebration is right! LOL--but the point is sharing a great time with others and that's what you did. Nice simple goals this week. I simplified mine, too.

Hope, stick to it:ish on your food plan is good. It's a guideline, not a law. You're OK.

Posting images is easy once you do it a few times.
1. When you find a picture you like, such as on Google or Yahoo images, right click on it with your mouse and choose COPY IMAGE URL
2. Come here to the reply box and click on the
3. Right click your mouse again and choose PASTE to paste the image address/URL into the dialogue box. It should start with http:// or https:// There's already one there just to let you know what it should start with. I usually just delete that but just be sure you have just one http whatever
4. When you submit your post, you should see the image.

Libby, you surely celebrate in style. I'm glad you cooked such a lovely dinner. How fun to find some great bargains at the sale. I hope you get out to enjoy the fireworks.

Debbie, no I didn't start my family all that young--I was 30 when our daughter was born. She got pregnant in high school and we helped her rear the baby through high school and college graduation. But then that child got married at age 19 while in college and had a baby and is now working full time and going to college. She is the mother of our great-grandbaby that we are just crazy about and babysit two-three days a week. It's been a hard road, but the love of family carried all of us through. Thanks--we all had a great time at the zoo. The baby LOVED it.

Mike, I've still got the whip. LOL

Last edited by Mern; 07-01-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.