Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Accountability and Motivational Thread - June 23 - 29 >

Accountability and Motivational Thread - June 23 - 29

Community
Notices

Accountability and Motivational Thread - June 23 - 29

Old 06-29-2014, 07:11 PM
FitDay Member

Debbie, I've heard of black bean brownies, but I've never tried them. Do you have a recipe? My daughter does really enjoy baking and she's a good help in the kitchen. She's still at the stage where she has to follow recipes, though, and doesn't know much about improvising. A little too beyond her yet, I think. But I can take the opportunities that come up and start teaching her about healthy substitutions and learn to deviate from the instructions.

I'm having another night where my stomach feels like a black hole. My calories are so far up there, but I feel like I haven't eaten anything. I tried a salad of mixed greens with lite dressing, sunflower seeds and parmesan, but I just didn't like the taste of something in the mix of lettuce and threw most of it away. I had 1 turkey sloppy joe on a regular hamburger bun for dinner, but that didn't fill me up at all. So that left me to nibble nibble on whatever I could find, which ended up being junk food. Now I have all these calories racked up and still an empty stomach to show for it. I feel like I could go down to the kitchen and prepare a Thanksgiving feast and still be hungry. Do you ever have days like that? Ugh. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the rest of the night!
Old 06-30-2014, 02:10 AM
FitDay Member

Jenai - Right! I always forget your daughter is young! Of course she follows a recipe! What was I thinking! LOL! I'll post the brownie recipe for you.