FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Motivation and Support (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/)
-   -   Accountability and Motivational Thread - June 16 - 22 (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/11123-accountability-motivational-thread-june-16-22-a.html)

libby135 06-22-2014 01:00 AM

Jenai, good substitution. The milkshake was a nice treat and you don't do that every day.
Where is every body? I feel like I am talking to myself. Three posts in a row.
How is every one doing?

lildebbieg 06-22-2014 02:00 AM

Libby - I'm here! I've been catching up on laundry now that my new appliances are finally here! ;) It was a bit of work hooking them up yesterday, but I was finally doing a load of laundry at 10 pm! Who would have ever thought I would be so happy to do laundry! Let me know how that calorie cycling works out!

Jenai - Great job picking the shanghai angus beef! It sounds like a much better choice! The milkshake maybe wasn't the best choice, but we don't have to be perfect just consistent and you lowered your overall calories so you're still on track in my opinion. You've consistently lost weight nearly every week, so keep on doing what you're doing! ;)

jjrudd 06-22-2014 05:36 AM

Hi Everyone. NSV yesterday that I made really healthy choices for lunch. Turkey chowder and spinich salad. I did allow myself a treat for my birthday. We had what they called a chocolate bomb--basically chocolate ice cream with hardened chocolate sauce on a pool of caramel--so good. We ate it out on the verandah since it was a beautiful day. First time in years that it hasn't been over 90 degrees.

AND my weight is the same
Jenn

lildebbieg 06-22-2014 06:52 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN!!!!

That birthday treat sounds yummo and I don't even have a sweet tooth! LOL! ;) Hope you had a fantastic day!

libby135 06-22-2014 08:49 AM

Happy Birthday Jenn. Don't you just love this weather? I sat outside today just breathing in the fresh air and admiring the beautiful flowers. My calories are nice and low today to balance out yesterday and the day before. I will have to see what happens on the scale this week.
Debbie, I would rather do laundry than dishes.

JediMindTricks 06-22-2014 09:26 AM

Jenn, I hope you are having a great birthday! Your dessert sounds yum-o!

Yesterday, with eating Panda Express AND a chocolate milkshake, my calories are lower than me eating more normally today. My calories today are up around 1850 today!!! I've been nibbling though, and we know how fast that adds up and how satisfying it is NOT. I've got chicken with cream soups and sour cream topped with stuffing and green beans and carrots simmering in the crock pot. I am indulging in the stuffing (3/4 c, no more) and I am going to try limiting the "gravy" to just 1/4 c. So it sounds like a yummy dinner that I've been looking forward to all week, and I'm not giving it up to save a few calories.

Back is still out, but getting better each day. Still hurts to sit. It especially hurts to sit for a few minutes and then try to stand. ow! At this rate it will be better in 3 weeks. :(

adyndravo1 06-22-2014 04:57 PM

Good evening all, I got my exercise in today. I spent 3 hours out side working on the flowerbeds and so forth. I had a good day with no new migraine even this evening. I could not take not having a washer and drying for a month. My sister and I gave up our trip to Salt Lake because we had to have a new washer. I have at least 2 more days on the front flower beds then I go to work on the new raspberry bed so can move stuff around.
My sister and I tried Panda Ex. but we did not like it. Maybe we should try again.
I find it I have to sit here every night and post my food and talk to you all. I can do better then just doing it one my own. I really need you all to keep me on the straight and narrow. Hope everyone had a good weekend.
I go back on mids tomorrow I will be working 10 am to 7 pm. This will make it much better to stay on plan. Talk to you all tomorrow.
Nyda

JediMindTricks 06-22-2014 07:43 PM

Nyda, I think it does really help to talk to people who are on your side in this whole getting healthy thing. It really helps to be accountable to the group so we can all encourage you and be your cheerleaders.