Community
Notices

Accountability and Motivational Thread - June 2 - 8

Old 06-08-2014, 01:56 AM
FitDay Member

Terri, so sorry for your DH's losses.

Bea, thank you for the encouragement!

More to come...

Last edited by canary52; 06-08-2014 at 02:04 AM.
Old 06-08-2014, 02:04 AM
FitDay Member

Goals:
1) Remember to feel blessed - Y, Y , Y, Y, Y, Y, Y (gratitude journal helps)
2) Stretch daily - Y, Y, Y, Y, Y,Y, Y
3) Eating: healthy, not obsessive -Y, eating tooooo much, Y, , TH: until dinner, F: yes had friends over and was still OK, S: ate too much and at pasta, which I never eat and don't even like anymore Y
4) Stop the binges: remember it's not what I'm eating, it's what's eating me: ate a bit more than necessary haha but WASN'T a binge, mini binge, Y no binge at all - mindful eating, N, Y, N (night binge) Yes
5) Take a walk: I took TWO, took a walk with DH, no farmers market instead, Y,2, long walk N
6) 6 glasses of water ( thanks for the idea, Jenn): 5, 6 and counting, 6, Y, ?,??
7) skip the scale,weigh once a week at most- N, N, Y, Y, Friday weigh in, Y, Y
8) throw out 5 pieces of paper or donate or toss 3 items: Y, N,N, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y

Last edited by canary52; 06-08-2014 at 03:05 PM.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:48 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all Apologies for being quiet this weekend...sooooooo busy! The remodel is taking up much of my time as is the kids activities. I've only been able to keep up with the ab challenge and nothing else as far as workouts go! I'm trying to remind myself that I don't need to be perfect....just be the best I can in any given day

Jenai - I can totally see a difference in your face! Keep up the great work lady! I also love, love, love your glasses! Very cute

Terri - So sorry to hear of your losses. Hope his heart heals and he can remember the good times.

Thanks for all the votes saying the remodel is exercise! Makes me feel better and like I'm not slacking

Later buddies!
Old 06-08-2014, 12:00 PM
FitDay Member

Thank you everyone for your affirmation that there is actually a difference in my appearance. It gives me motivation to keep going.

You ladies doing the ab challenge are doing fantastic!

As for me, I haven't hardly exercised at all for the past week. First it was the affects of my period: having zero energy and feeling really down. Then for the past two days I've had a horrible pulled muscle in my neck and shoulder. I don't think it would be smart to exercise with such a pulled muscle. I think it would injure it more. Would it? I dunno.

Summer is messing up my routine, such that I don't have one anymore. It's making everything I normally do very difficult.
Old 06-08-2014, 02:01 PM
FitDay Member

Glad the weekend is over! Eating was alright but just didn't feel like exercising. The stress of people that are acting like well fill in the blank.
I certainly have some goals in mind for tomorrow. A busy week so I will have to plan a little more.

Jenn
Old 06-08-2014, 06:20 PM
FitDay Member

Day 7 of Ab Challenge done- 11 pm, lol-- just made the cutoff before midnight. I always was a procrastinator.

40 situps (paused at 20)
20 crunches (paused at 9)
20 leglifts (paused at 12)
30sec plank-(did all at once)

This ab challenge is getting tougher....looking forward to rest day tomorrow.

Hope- I had to nod my head when I read the part in your goals update about eating stuff and not even liking it. I HATE that.It's one of the worst feelings too...I'm glad to see the gratitude journal is working well for you as well.

Jenn- weekend exercising is always so hard for me to fit into a schedule...ugh. I hear ya.