Notices

Motivational Thread April 7 - April 13

Old 04-08-2014, 07:05 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by simplybea
This link may get removed. This doesn't track it, but you can put your starting weight and height and calculate, then change the weight to current and calculate again.

It's not a competing site, so if I am breaking forum policy please let me know

Calculate Your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator

Bea
It's fine.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:22 AM
FitDay Member

Leaves and yard waste is all raked up at the back. YAY!! Didn't have a watch on but I think it was about 25 min work. A lot warmer out than the 4 degrees that weather channel says it is.
Think I will hirer someone to come and tidy up the garden. I made a start but it's too much work for me.

Jenn
Old 04-08-2014, 10:04 AM
FitDay Member

My calories were quite low today and I could probably eat 2 servings of popcorn tonight but I didn't get any exercise. I'll keep my eyes on the prize.
I need a hair cut.

Goals for the week
6 glasses of water: M-Y T-Y
exercise 3X:
3 fruits 3 veg: M-Y T-Y
lose 5 pounds: 1 gone
finish 1 project:
Old 04-08-2014, 12:11 PM
FitDay Member

Checking back in with my results from today.

Today's goal is to drink 96 oz. water - Check!, burn a minimum of 700 calories - Check!I burned close to 1000 calories!!! and keep my calories under 1200 - Check! It was close, but I stayed under 1200

Awesome comeback Libby!! I'm keeping my eye on the prize too! I need some new clothes desperately!

See you all tomorrow!
Old 04-08-2014, 11:56 PM
FitDay Member

Jenn, good job on getting those leaves raked up. That's good exercise right there.

Libby, way to make a good choice just because you came in under your calories doesn't mean you have to eat extra of something just because. Take the extra bonus of fewer calories to get closer to your mini goal.

Debbie, wow! 1000 calories burned? And meeting your other goals too? you rock, girl!

Bea and Debbie, thanks for the ways to check starting and current BMI. I didn't even think to change my weight to start and then enter back to today's weight for the current BMI. duh! lol Mine is coming down slowly, but surely.

I stayed within my calories, but it was not a nutritious day. Need to work on being more nutritious today for sure. And I forgot to mop the floor yesterday so I need to get that done. So far this week I haven't gained any, but I haven't lost any either. I hope I'm down a lb by Friday weigh in. I don't know if that's possible. But in other weeks I'm up and down in the middle of the week and still manage a loss, so we'll see.
Old 04-09-2014, 12:38 AM
FitDay Member

Good morning all! Setting my daily goals for the day. Today I'm aiming to burn a minimum of 1000 calories, keep calories below 1200 and drink 96 oz. water. I'm upping my calorie burn again today but keeping everything else the same. I've been stuck hovering around the 120's for too long! Plus with the end of the Easter Challenge fast approaching, I wan to come as close as I can to that goal. I'll need to do my final Easter weigh in a day early because I'll be out of town on the Friday, so that means I only have 8 days to kick things up a notch...or two!

Jenai - Thanks for the vote of confidence! My workout yesterday was epic! In the morning, I did a 4 min skipping warmup, followed by my 40 minute interval workout focusing on biceps, triceps and shoulder...I ended it with another 4 minutes of skipping. In the evening, I did 60 minutes on the elliptical. It was tough....as always! So my total workout time was 1 hour and 48 minutes and I burned 981 calories. That's why today I bumped up my goal to 1000....I was so very close to that yesterday! Wish me luck!

Where is everyone this week? Mern, Mary, Aimee, April, Nyda, Becca, JenniferP1, CharliesAngel and BridgetteH27? Anyone else who wants to jump in and join our little Motivational Thread, please feel free!

Have an awesome day all! Keep your eye on your goals and keep moving forward!
Old 04-09-2014, 01:53 AM
Banned

Hi everybody

I got workouts done Mon & tues so that is really good news for me...I'm so busy at work and can't get them in...like I would love too!!

Im sticking with my 100 oz plus water intake

Debbie like the quote.. WE WONT QUIT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bea- that is good news my friend..glad you are doing so well

I was thinking of a massage when I reach my goals....man I could use one right now
Old 04-09-2014, 12:17 PM
FitDay Member

Checking back in with my results from today.

Today's goal is to drink 96 oz. water - Check!, burn a minimum of 1000 calories - Check! I burned exactly 1000 calories...and not another more...that was tough!!! and keep my calories under 1200 - Check! It was close again, but I stayed under 1200

Where is everyone....I hear crickets chirping and an echo...seriously quiet around here today
Old 04-09-2014, 12:49 PM
FitDay Member

Still no exercise.

Goals for the week
6 glasses of water: M-Y T-Y W-Y
exercise 3X:
3 fruits 3 veg: M-Y T-Y W-Y
lose 5 pounds: 1 gone
finish 1 project:
Old 04-09-2014, 02:27 PM
Super Moderator

Goals:
1) drink a lot of water so so, yes,no
2) workout 3 times no, no, yes
3) lose 2 pounds my scale is acting stupid

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.