Notices

Motivational Thread March 31-April 6

Old 04-06-2014, 10:37 AM
FitDay Member

Back to post my results for the day.

Today's goal is to drink 96 oz. water (done), burn a minimum of 500 calories (done...I burned 723 cals today!) and keep my calories under 1200(done)

I'm back on track ladies and feeling focused again!!!! Although this cold or allergies is bringing me down a bit this evening...I have a headache and my ears are achy. It's only 6:30 pm so I can't go to bed just yet...but will be in bed as soon as the kids are this evening!

Jenai - I'm sure your nutritional coach appreciates your efforts! It must be a tough industry to be in...having people come to you for help...but I wonder how many actually apply what she is trying to teach. It's good that you're not going to focus on the pop just yet. Your getting results, so it's wise to just keep doing what you're doing and not change everything at once and get overwhelmed.

Jenn - It was a beautiful day here in our nation's capital too! We took out the kid's scooters and we spent a few hours outdoors for a walk and playing in the park. I should have spent time cleaning my yard too...but we still have enough snow that I can put it off for a week or so

Mern - I'll have to check out your recipes!

See you all tomorrow
Old 04-06-2014, 11:02 AM
FitDay Member

For our FitDay pals in this group who are going through hard times right now...

Old 04-07-2014, 12:21 AM
FitDay Member

I love that quote Mern! You know I'm a sucker for motivational quotes Thanks for sharing it!