Hi all! Checking back in with my daily results. Still going strong! Tonight for dinner, I had a Tomato Basil Tortilla stuff with pretty much the same Taco Salad I had last night, but I grilled it so the outside was toasty and the inside was nice and warm. I think I've been getting in a bit of a slump trying to come up with new ideas of low cal meals...so I'm trying to think up new ideas.
Keep calories under 1200 daily - Mon - yes, Tues - yes
Burn a minimum of 500 calories daily - Mon - yes, Tues - yes
Drink 96 oz. water daily - Mon - yes, Tues - yes
!!! No Christmas talk!!!
Did you get to the Y for a walk?
- Good job taking the advice and getting a new doctor...especially one with a nice scale!
- Sorry to hear your casserole didn't turn out to your liking, but at least it sounds like your husband isn't too hard to please! That's sweet that he thought it was just fine the way it was.
- Every time I heard anyone grumble about the weather today, I reminded them of what was coming for the East coast. Sounds like you are really going to get quite a storm. I hope it isn't as bad as they're predicting...I heard they may have to shut down the bridge from the mainland to PEI?
- Hang in there....it's gotta end sometime soon! They're calling for temperatures above zero by the end of the week.
- Where are you...up at the ass crack of dawn hunting wabbits are you?!?! I hear it's the best time
Have an awesome evening all. See you all tomorrow!