Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational Thread March 17-March 23 >

Motivational Thread March 17-March 23

Community
Notices

Motivational Thread March 17-March 23

Old 03-20-2014, 02:30 PM
FitDay Member

Aimee, sorry to hear you've been sick....hope you feel better quick.

I've been doing pretty good today. My protein was great, my fiber was good. Saturated fats a little high, but partly due to having peanuts in my salad I think. Had lots of cabbage today with some shredded carrots. I'm staying in my goal of under 1400 calories. I had dinner, but I'm still hungry. I have it planned, though, that I will get an Atkin's shake with a cup of milk and a Special K protein bar a little later. I am loving those shakes with milk. Feels like I'm being bad but I'm not. I've never tried the Special K bars, so I'll see how that goes.

My older daughter has been eating up all my Hungry Girl bread. lol...she knows a good thing. Fortunately Walmart had a few items back in stock today.

Can't wait to see what tomorrow's weigh in is for me. I think it should look like a pretty good drop from last week. I've been trying to stay away from the high sodium stuff so I don't retain too much water. And I've been keeping under my calories except for 1 day. keeping fingers crossed.

Hope everyone has had a good day today and great day tomorrow.
Old 03-21-2014, 01:01 AM
FitDay Member

Well I too saw dawn's ass crack this morning for the first time this week....and let me tell you it wasn't a pretty sight! I really lost my fitness mojo this week and only worked out on Wednesday and today. There's still the weeked though, so I'll try my best to get those stats up over the next 2 days! This is the least I've worked out in a week since September! I really felt the need for a rest though....but now need to get my rear back in gear!

Hope everyone has an awesome day!
Old 03-21-2014, 04:04 AM
FitDay Member

K, it's seriously quiet here this week....too quiet! Where is everyone?
Old 03-21-2014, 04:34 AM
FitDay Member

Living for the weekend ?!? ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ Maybe I'm working remotely, so can sneak on, when I am not trying to make servers play nice with telephones.

Hi Debbie!
Old 03-21-2014, 04:38 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by lildebbieg
K, it's seriously quiet here this week....too quiet! Where is everyone?
shhhhh we're hunting wabbits.
Old 03-21-2014, 04:43 AM
FitDay Member

The wabbits are in my yard munching on bird seed.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:14 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
shhhhh we're hunting wabbits.
Always the comedian . Lol!
Old 03-21-2014, 05:22 AM
FitDay Member

We don't have many wabbits around here. Mostly just small cat-sized squirrels and rat-sized blue jays. These things are HUGE. Oh- and I haven't seen dawn's ass crack in awhile, but I am not looking forward to it. Night owl here- check!
Old 03-21-2014, 05:32 AM
FitDay Member

My Wabbits have had a hard winter but at least my shrubs were protected from them - by snow. Which one of you guys is hogging spring? We are looking at double digit minus numbers again this weekend. I'm back home - or at least as far as the office. Not sure what the scales will tell me tomorrow.
Old 03-21-2014, 10:40 AM
FitDay Member

Mom's bday today. We ordered in Chinese food and I am soo full! I am going to allow myself a small piece of cake. I have been pretty good with diet and exercise this week.

Happy Friday everybody!
Jenn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.