Motivational Thread March 10 - March 16 >

Motivational Thread March 10 - March 16

Community
Notices

Motivational Thread March 10 - March 16

Old 03-13-2014, 09:57 AM
FitDay Member

Here's my weekly goal update:
1. Drink 5 glasses of water per day & 1-2 glasses of green tea - M/y,T/Y,W/n, Th/y
2. Workout 5-6 x per week- M/y, T/y,W/y, Th/y
3. Increase protein/lower carbs - M/Y, T/y/W/y,Th/y
4. Eat 4-5 meals per day -- M/y, T/y, W/y, Th/y
5. Lose 1-2 lbs for Friday's weighin--we shall seeeeee....

I've been working really hard. Maybe a little wishing too.
Old 03-13-2014, 10:53 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by aimeet_1
Here's my weekly goal update:
1. Drink 5 glasses of water per day & 1-2 glasses of green tea - M/y,T/Y,W/n, Th/y
2. Workout 5-6 x per week- M/y, T/y,W/y, Th/y
3. Increase protein/lower carbs - M/Y, T/y/W/y,Th/y
4. Eat 4-5 meals per day -- M/y, T/y, W/y, Th/y
5. Lose 1-2 lbs for Friday's weighin--we shall seeeeee....

I've been working really hard. Maybe a little wishing too.
LOL! As long as we're working it a little wishing never hurts . I've got my fingers crossed for tomorrow ! You've nailed your goals this week Aimee! That's outstanding!
Old 03-13-2014, 11:05 AM
FitDay Member

Day 7 of Jump Start
Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Post calories: 798, 773, 788, 860
Post exercise: 3.6K 45min, 4.9K 66min, 3.85K 48 min., 5K 1hr. plus weights and crunches
8 glasses of water: M-Y, T-Y, W-Y, T-Y
Work on quilting: Yes, No, Yes, Yes
Old 03-13-2014, 03:32 PM
FitDay Member

Default Staying Positive

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your understanding Jenai - sadly they operated on the wrong tooth so I ended up back two days later having another one worked on. It's been a rough week but I am determined to not let it get me down. Hope everything goes well for your son...

I have successfully recorded all my calories this week - although I have been on and off the scales way too many times. I am going to have to try and find some restraint there and just weigh in once a week.

I found this great quote today - you've probably all heard it before but I just love it!

"The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!"
Keep smiling everyone,

Julia
Old 03-13-2014, 04:53 PM
FitDay Member

It's been a crazy busy day for me, so I haven't checked in yet. I had yet another soda. a large. Water is not tasting as good anymore. However, I am trying really hard to keep drinking it as much as possible. Even with a large soda, though, I still stayed within my calorie goal.

Exercise just isn't happening the past few days. Took last night off because my son had his surgery and I needed to be home to help him with stuff. (His surgery went perfectly.) I'm not going tomorrow because my older daughter is taking the car. This is getting old. She really needs to get her own car. Tonight my younger daughter needed some attention and girl time so we went shopping. Walking and shopping is an activity, right? I mean, at least I wasn't sitting in front of the tv.

Oh, and this afternoon I unpacked boxes. We moved a few months ago and I had been waiting months for my husband to build my cabinets for me. I couldn't unpack all my craft stuff until all my 6 foot tall double door cabinets were done. I built 1, but it was soooooo flippin' hard. He had 2 done in less time and more calmly than I did the one. So unpacking and putting things away and moving boxes counts as an activity too I think.

The only fruit I had today was the raisins in my oatmeal. I never did make it to Sprout's this week. It's just been kind of a crazy week.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:05 AM
FitDay Member

Did really well yesterday and was actually under carb limit (upped protein with yogurt for snack). Hope it shows on the scale!!
Everyone is doing really well this week.

Jenn
Old 03-14-2014, 01:22 AM
FitDay Member

[QUOTE=wildbeanerz;106547]Health / Fitness Goals
1. 3 waters a day at work M: Y, T: Y, W: Y, Th: Y,
2. drink nothing but water M: Y, T: Y, W: had a full calorie pepsi and a friend's house because they had no bottled water or diet drinks Th: Y,
3. some type of fitness 30 mins daily minimum M: Y, T: Y, W: Y, Th: Y,
4. be mindful of what I am eating M: N, T: Y, W: Y, Th: N,
5. Don't eat what I didn't bring to work unless it's planned or fruit M: one mini kit kat, T: Y, W: Y, Th: Y,

Personal Goals
1. Post here daily M: Y, T: Y, W: Y, Th: Y, F: Y,
2. Journal my workouts and how they feel M: Y, T: Y, W: N, Th: N,
3. Take a picture of something beautiful once this week and post it

Ugh! I gained a pound this week. I feel like I have been doing so great with my exercise I know it has to be my food. I baked cookies last night because last minute my son decided he needed three dozen for school today and my hubby said just make two batches. So 10 dozen choc / white choc chip cookies later I gained a pound today.

I posted my pic of something beautiful today. I always rush by this view every day on the way home from work. Yesterday I made myself pull over and take a picture of it. It isn't the best because it's from my cell phone but it is a reminder that we need to appreciate the beauty that is around us every day instead of always wishing we were somewhere else or doing something better. The beauty is there if we just slow down to look at it.

You can tell from all the brown in the picture that it is the end of winter. Give it two months and it will be so green that it will be a completely different view.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:40 AM
Banned

I only got 1 work out in this week.....too many long work nights...but no gain this week
Old 03-14-2014, 02:43 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all! Well it's a maintenance week for me...only lost .2 lbs. I'm very happy I maintained, but a loss woudl have been sweet! Oh well...there's always next week! I find the closer to goal the harder it is. Don't get me wrong, it's been hard all along, but I did doubles all week and even did one triple workout and only .2 lbs. Moving on!

Becca - Glad to be in good company in Maintenanceville

April - Thanks for the reminder that beauty is all around us! That's easy to forget when everything is buried under several feet of snow....but I will do my best today to slow down and look around to find something beautiful!

Jenn - Good luck in the scale tomorrow!

Jenai - Glad the surgery went well for your son. It's been a tough week for you! I hope next week is easier!

Julia - I can't believe your dentist worked on the wrong tooth! You must have been so furious! Good job tracking all your caloires even thoough you've had a tough week. You could have used that as an excuse to start again next week, but you didn't...you perservered!! Just so you know, you're not alone in the scale obsession...I'm with ya!

Libby - Your commitment the your new 3 week regime is outstanding and inspiring! I can hardly wait to hear what you accomplish over the next 2 weeks!

Aimee, Mern, Mike, Mary, Bea, Maldon and anyone else I may have missed (so sorry if I missed anyone!) hope all is well!
Old 03-14-2014, 03:03 AM
FitDay Member

I'm here, but on the run. Babysitting and6 month old great-grandbaby is getting hungry and not happy about sitting atop the computer desk while I type this. She's doing her "I'm peeved" chant. LOL

I'll be back this afternoon after she leaves.

Jenai, I haven't been online--hope everything went well with your son's surgery.

Hugs to all-
Mern

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.