Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational Thread Feb 17-23 >

Motivational Thread Feb 17-23

Community
Notices

Motivational Thread Feb 17-23

Old 02-22-2014, 01:34 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. It's been a good week and I just want to keep the momentum going.
Debbie, your quote for the week was really inspirational. I would like you to use it again for the coming week. I have 3 pounds more to lose to get back to my lowest weight so far. It's so easy to put on and so hard to take back off again. I had set a goal of 163 by the end of the month and I know I won't make it but I am going to try to get as close to it as I can. Let's all have a good week and a good weigh day next Friday.
Old 02-23-2014, 01:31 AM
FitDay Member

Why is it so quiet in here? Is every one watching Hockey? I am watching the Olympics with Canada playing Sweden and so far its Canada 3 Sweden 0.
We went out for my sons birthday last night and I made good choices.
After dinner we went over to my daughters place where she had two kinds of cake and a pumpkin pie . I had a cup of tea and then we played Kinect Sports.
I was sure that the scale would be in my favour today this morning but it was up even though my calories were under my limit. I am hoping for a big drop tomorrow.
Yay Canada won Gold.
Old 02-23-2014, 03:37 AM
FitDay Member

The scales will reward you. It just chooses it's own time to do it. My weight will not change for a week then I will drop 3 pounds over 3 days. It's interesting to look back at the graph of your weight loss. Ups and downs are routine. Keep up the good work.
Old 02-23-2014, 07:52 AM
FitDay Member

Yes- I've found after I've been especially good when faced with huge temptations that my scale is very stingy. It's almost as if you'd gained lbs just by looking at bad foods such as cake, etc. Lol...but not...Mary is right-- give it time and it will come around. Great job on the resistance!!!
Old 02-23-2014, 08:43 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all! I've done pretty well this weekend...better than the last few weekends so I'm happy about that. Keeping up with my workouts and hoping to get a little closer to my February goal....I know there's no way I reach it, but I can do my best to get closer

I love that graph here on Fitday! It is so interesting to see the progression over time. I can also clearly see my cycle fluctuations on it! LOL!

Have a great Sunday all...tomorrow a new week starts!
Old 02-23-2014, 09:53 AM
FitDay Member

Debbie I had to laugh at your cycle fluctuations.
I am weighing myself more often lately. (twice a week instead of once) I find it helps me to keep on track a little better. I weighed myself this morning and it was the same as a few days ago and I was so happy because I fluctuate so much due to water retention.

I need to make some goals tomorrow!
Jenn