Notices

Motivational Thread - Feb 10-16

Old 02-10-2014, 12:12 AM
FitDay Member

Default Motivational Thread - Feb 10-16

"You're far too smart to be the only thing standing in your way."

Welcome to a new week fitdayers! It seems from last week's check in that some of us were having a tough week....me included! To those of you who don't fall into this category and had a good week, great job! Keep up that momentum this week!

I chose today's Motivational Quote as a reminder to myself (and anyone else who finds power in words) that I am the only one responsible for my own personal success. It's easy to lose motivation and focus when I let the excuses take over...which is exactly what I did last week. I know when I'm making excuses, but there are times when it's hard to see past the "devil on my shoulder" and stay focused on my goals in the distance. However, it's within my power to drop the excuses and achieve success! After last Friday's weigh in, I was so disappointed in myself. However, I didn't wait until Monday to change in my attitude and drop the excuses! I started making changes that very day and I'm already reaping the rewards

Wishing us all a successful week! We can do this! We hold the power to acheive our goals!

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 02-10-2014 at 05:53 AM.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:26 AM
FitDay Member

I did so badly last week I was too ashamed to post

This week I will not allow myself to slack off like last week!

Goals:
1750 Calories down for the week
Old 02-10-2014, 04:52 AM
FitDay Member

Great motivational quote Debbie!

I have been lurking but didn't post last week. Have Dr appointment a week tomorrow so I need to lose weight before!

GOALS for the week
1. Keep within carb limit
2. 4 servings of fruits and veg
3. Drink 6 glasses of water (at least)
4. Exercise 4X
5. Lose 2lbs and post in Fri weigh-in

Went to the mall this morning so did get a little bit of a walk in.

Jenn
Old 02-10-2014, 05:35 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome back everyone! I've been doing bad so I'll make a very short list of goals.

1) Drink a lot of water
2) go to gym 5 times
Old 02-10-2014, 06:02 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you Debbie for the wonderful quote.

The important part is to keep "Doing" and that is what I am striving for this new week. It's going to be a tough week with Valentine's Day coming up, but I will be especially dilligent today through Thursday so I can have a litle wiggle room on Friday. I wen back to the gym for weights class this a.m. so I am feeling good so far. Let's keep up the momentum!!!
Old 02-10-2014, 06:02 AM
FitDay Member

Great quote Debbie - and way to show us that getting control works. My annual physical has been moved back so I have more time to get fit before the Dr. scolds me.

My goals this week:
Journal
Exercise
Y times 3 -
Eat Healthy - average 1500 calories
Enjoy life
Old 02-10-2014, 09:51 AM
FitDay Member

GOALS for the week
Mon Report
1. Keep within carb limit no
2. 4 servings of fruits and veg ugh no
3. Drink 6 glasses of water (at least) yes
4. Exercise 4X some
5. Lose 2lbs and post in Fri weigh-in

Jenn
Old 02-10-2014, 12:56 PM
FitDay Member

Hi all! Checking back in with day 15 of my current rotation. Today was a 40 minute ab/cardio circuit. This evening, I followed that up with a 40 minute treadmill run and day 27 of a 30 day challenge I'm doing which was a 12 minute HIIT workout. Back on track!
Old 02-10-2014, 04:50 PM
FitDay Member

I was not feeling well last week and was so tired at night after work that I did not post at all. I am back I loged everything I ate and am posting. I need to get off the excuse wagon and get on the right track.
I tried kale today. put some in a salad with spinach and lettuce. reall nice and yummy
goals this week

Post everyday, m-y
log food m-y
drink lots of water, m-y
2 veggies a day, m-y
2 fruits a day m-n

Nyda
Old 02-10-2014, 07:54 PM
FitDay Member

A decent start to the week, cleaned half the apartment and kept the calories down

Goals:
1750 Calories down for the week
M-386 down

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.