2. 4 servings of fruits and veg no, no need to work on this
3. Drink 6 glasses of water (at least) yes, yes
4. Exercise 4X Mon and Tues some
5. Lose 2lbs and post in Fri weigh-in

Ok, I can see what I need to work on.
Jenn
Old 02-12-2014, 02:12 AM
FitDay Member

A busy Wed coming up however lunch is packed so I won't be tempted to eat out. Plan to exercise with the wii once I get home. No time for the Y today. Hopefully will get more Y time tomorrow. Scales not moving but feeling lighter.

Glad to see so many of us back on track.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:53 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. I have been through the wringer for the past two weeks with health problems and family issues. The diet and exercise went on the back burner but now I am ready to begin again. Unfortunately I have gained back some weight. Tomorrow will be a better day.
Debbie, Thanks for the shout out.

Last edited by libby116; 02-12-2014 at 02:59 PM.
Old 02-12-2014, 03:11 PM
FitDay Member

evening all. yesterday was a bust on somethings and great on others. I have been feeling stressed and that means headache if not careful. We we able to qualify for food card again what with me sister looseing her job. To day I am much better and did better in more areas. Climbed up and down a ladder for a couple of hours working on the air vents and the ceiling tiles around then made it through all but 2. My sister had a nice dinner ready when I got home. I really liked the quote and the little stick figure. It is sad but true life does not all ways happen like we planed it.
made a yummy salad monday. Iceberg lettuce with spinch and kale with cucmber tomatoes and green pepper. A little low calorie zesty Italian- yum. I seem to be having trouble with the fruit thing.
Post everyday, m-y,t-n, w-y
log food m-y.t-n, w-y
drink lots of water, m-y.t-y, w-y
2 veggies a day, m-y, t-y, w-y
2 fruits a day m-n,t-n.w-y
Old 02-12-2014, 03:54 PM
FitDay Member

Did a lot of exercise yesterday but unfortunately it was wasted by eating too much

Goals:
1750 Calories down for the week
M-386 down
T-1016 down
W-308 up
Old 02-13-2014, 12:30 AM
FitDay Member

Good morning all Started my day with a 40 minute workout which was legs & glutes/cardio intervals. Loving my current workout rotation! I'll probably do some time on the elliptical and treadmill this evening since tomorrow is weigh day....need to change things around from last week.

I'm not sure if I've said this here before or not (oops if I'm repeating myself), but it has surprised me how hard it's been to lose weight. I honestly didn't think it would take this long or be this much work! I can't be the only person that thought it would be easier? I've been diligent with my diet about 90% of the time and exercising anywhere from 40 minutes to nearly 2 hours a day. That's a lot of exercise....good thing I like exercising! I've been at this for nearly 6 months and I've lost around 20 pounds. I hope it will be easier to maintain than it has been to lose. These are my thoughts of the day

Libby - Sorry to hear you've been having health problems and family issues. I hope life is back on track for you. These hills and valleys can be tough to conquer! Glad to hear you're getting back on track. The weight you've gained probably also consists of water weight. Once you're back on track, that water weight will fall off fairly quickly.

Mary - Are you off to the Y today? Have a great day!

Ian - You still have 4 more days to hit your calorie deficit for the week. You can do this!

Nyda - Sorry to hear you're feeling stressed. Hope things look up for you!

Jenn - Good job setting goals and focusing on them. Writing it down really does help to show you what you need to work on. Awesome job!

Claire
- Welcome back!

Mike and Aimee - How are you doing?

Have an awesome day all!
Old 02-13-2014, 01:13 AM
FitDay Member

I'm not looking forward to the weight in tomorrow. My calorie in and out have been where they should be all week however the scales is up. I'm not panicking as I figure it's fluid I just don't like being up for weight in. There may be three things to blame - sodium in some prepared foods I used this week, asperteme which I had been avoiding but consumes for a couple days or the Full MOON. Really my weight often increases with the full moon. I figure if it can effect the oceans why not my weight. Besides I have worked in enough areas where it really effects my clients!

I do have Y time booked today so unless things go crazy this morning I will make the pool and weights and seniors. Looking forward to it.
Old 02-13-2014, 03:58 AM
FitDay Member

Goals:
Eat more real food (no fast food)-So far, so good
Drink plenty of water-Not bad,but could stand to improve

Additionally, I need to get in better shape--I started a "beginner" aerobics work out and was only able to get through 25/70 minutes.

Blarg.
Old 02-13-2014, 09:54 AM
FitDay Member

I forgot to include my goals for the week when I posted earlier.

GOALS for the week
1. Eat 5 small meals per day- M/y, T/y, W/n, Th (good so far)
2. Workout 5 x week- M/y, T/y, W/n, Th/y
3. Drink 4 glasses of water & 2-3 glasses green tea- M/n, T/y, W/n, Th/y
4. Journal and foods everyday- M/y, T/y, W/y, Th/y
5. Get below 200lbs for Fri weigh-in--so far so good- tomorrow we shall see

Last edited by aimeet_1; 02-13-2014 at 10:17 AM. Reason: fixed signature
Old 02-13-2014, 01:13 PM
FitDay Member

Checking back in with another 60 minutes of cardio...30 on the elliptical and 30 on the treadmill. We see where all these extra workouts got me tomorrow on weigh day!

Aimee - Love your new quotes in your signature

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.