Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational Thread - Feb 10-16 >

Motivational Thread - Feb 10-16

Community
Notices

Motivational Thread - Feb 10-16

Old 02-13-2014, 06:48 PM
FitDay Member

I was a bit above the calorie limit and I didn't want to post 2 fails in a row so I did a quick 5 mile bike ride to make sure I could at least post something respectable.

Goals:
1750 Calories down for the week
M-386 down
T-1016 down
W-308 up
Th-55 down
Old 02-14-2014, 12:48 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all! Happy Valentine's Day and happy, happy Friday!!! Just weighed in and I'm back down after a big gain last week. Phew! Now to keep up the momentum and try my best to reach my February goal weight.

Ian - Awesome job on turning things around yesterday!

Have a great day all!
Old 02-14-2014, 12:49 PM
FitDay Member

I did fair yesterday and then come this morning. We couldn't fine our kitten Rose. we checked the garage and workroom but she was not there. I got dressed and headed out to the road to see if she had been hit. My feet went out from under me and I hit the ice with my back and head. I have 2 sraples in my head and I still feel not right. I to miss work today. If I can't drive myself I shouldn't go. today I have not eaten to much. I think I am under. Here's to a better saturday. Nyda
Old 02-14-2014, 12:52 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by adyndravo1
I did fair yesterday and then come this morning. We couldn't fine our kitten Rose. we checked the garage and workroom but she was not there. I got dressed and headed out to the road to see if she had been hit. My feet went out from under me and I hit the ice with my back and head. I have 2 sraples in my head and I still feel not right. I to miss work today. If I drive myself I should n't go today I have not eaten to much. I think I am under. Here's t a better saturday. Nyda
Well, right now, your main goal should be to get plenty of rest so you can recover.

No real advice, but I want you to know I'll be praying for your swift recovery.
Old 02-14-2014, 10:47 PM
FitDay Member

thank you for this. really getting inspired.
Old 02-15-2014, 05:51 AM
FitDay Member

I am ready to start again. My calories are on track and I walked for 48 min.
Today is going well.

Last edited by libby116; 02-15-2014 at 07:13 AM.
Old 02-15-2014, 06:36 AM
FitDay Member

Weekend guests. I'm going for maintenance this weekend.
Old 02-15-2014, 08:03 AM
FitDay Member

Mary- weekend guests. That's the toughest time for me to maintain and/or lose. Vacations and entertaining. Good luck!
Libby- great job on the 48 min. walking.
Nyda-sorry to hear you got injured and I hope you found your kitty.
Debbie- great job so far.
Ian- the important part is to hang in there.

Valentine's Day was a wash for me as expected. I did get some moderate excercise as I went wintertime tubing down a mountain side though! Then I came home and had lobster tails & steak for dinner. And a couple of brownies...and a donut. Ah well....back on track today though. To pay for my earlier transgressions, I took 2 -- 1hour workout classes at the gym. Woah...that was rough, but I made it.

GOALS for the week
1. Eat 5 small meals per day- M/y, T/y, W/n, Th/y, Fri/n, Sat (good so far)
2. Workout 5 x week- M/y, T/y, W/n, Th/y, F/n, S/y
3. Drink 4 glasses of water & 2-3 glasses green tea- M/n, T/y, W/n, Th/y, Fri/n, Sat
4. Journal and foods everyday- M/y, T/y, W/y, Th/y, Fri/y, Sat/y
5. Get below 200lbs for Fri weigh-in--Did it!
Old 02-15-2014, 12:44 PM
FitDay Member

Hi all! Went out for VDay last night and indulged...as planned Back on track today...doubled up on my workouts to make up for last night. Amiee, I see you and I were thinking alike!
Old 02-16-2014, 01:01 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Everyone

Time for me to check in. I have not been on regularly since I met my goal weight in August. But I have creeped up five pounds since then. I have not been in a routine for months but time to get back on track.

I am really reluctant to pay for a premium membership at this point so I don't know about logging food and how annoying that will be. I think I need other goals anyway, on water and snacks.

165.5 this am- accountability! This is what I need.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.