Mary- weekend guests. That's the toughest time for me to maintain and/or lose. Vacations and entertaining. Good luck!
Libby- great job on the 48 min. walking.
Nyda-sorry to hear you got injured and I hope you found your kitty.
Debbie- great job so far.
Ian- the important part is to hang in there.
Valentine's Day was a wash for me as expected. I did get some moderate excercise as I went wintertime tubing down a mountain side though! Then I came home and had lobster tails & steak for dinner. And a couple of brownies...and a donut. Ah well....back on track today though. To pay for my earlier transgressions, I took 2 -- 1hour workout classes at the gym. Woah...that was rough, but I made it.
GOALS for the week
1. Eat 5 small meals per day- M/y, T/y, W/n, Th/y, Fri/n, Sat (good so far)
2. Workout 5 x week- M/y, T/y, W/n, Th/y, F/n, S/y
3. Drink 4 glasses of water & 2-3 glasses green tea- M/n, T/y, W/n, Th/y, Fri/n, Sat
4. Journal and foods everyday- M/y, T/y, W/y, Th/y, Fri/y, Sat/y
5. Get below 200lbs for Fri weigh-in--Did it!
5'6 female, 42 yrs
6-6-14- 190.2 lbs
"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you."-Fred Devito
"Your body can do anything. It's your brain you have to convince."