Good morning all
Started my day with a 40 minute workout which was legs & glutes/cardio intervals. Loving my current workout rotation! I'll probably do some time on the elliptical and treadmill this evening since tomorrow is weigh day....need to change things around from last week.
I'm not sure if I've said this here before or not (oops if I'm repeating myself), but it has surprised me how hard it's been to lose weight. I honestly didn't think it would take this long or be this much work! I can't be the only person that thought it would be easier? I've been diligent with my diet about 90% of the time and exercising anywhere from 40 minutes to nearly 2 hours a day. That's a lot of exercise....good thing I like exercising!
I've been at this for nearly 6 months and I've lost around 20 pounds. I hope it will be easier to maintain than it has been to lose. These are my thoughts of the day
- Sorry to hear you've been having health problems and family issues. I hope life is back on track for you. These hills and valleys can be tough to conquer! Glad to hear you're getting back on track. The weight you've gained probably also consists of water weight. Once you're back on track, that water weight will fall off fairly quickly.
- Are you off to the Y today? Have a great day!
- You still have 4 more days to hit your calorie deficit for the week. You can do this!
- Sorry to hear you're feeling stressed. Hope things look up for you!
- Good job setting goals and focusing on them. Writing it down really does help to show you what you need to work on. Awesome job!
- Welcome back!
- How are you doing?
Have an awesome day all!
COMMIT to a plan
PERSIST when the going gets tough
BENEFIT from not giving up!
Recommit weight - 154 lbs. (Sept. 29, 2015)
Current weight - ??? lbs.
1st Goal - 143 lbs. & to be able to wear my wedding rings again!
2nd Goal - 136 .5lbs.
3rd Goal - 128.5 lbs.
4th Goal - 121 lbs.
5th Goal - 110 - 115 lbs. & to look like the 40-something version of my avatar