Notices

Motivational Thread - Januray 27- February 2

Old 02-01-2014, 02:52 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. Great minds think alike. I got the old tape measure out and took my measurements and was surprised to find that I lost half an inch off my bust waist and hips since Jan 1st. Whoo Hoo. I also got on the treadmill and walked for 57 min. 4K. By Summer I should be walking 5K. Who would a thunk it. lol
Thanks for the push Debbie. I needed a new challenge. Let's do this.
Old 02-01-2014, 03:14 AM
FitDay Member

LOL! Actually Mary I don't own long underwear but I really should buy some...this has been a rough Winter! I would never put up my pictures anywhere....I take them in my bra and underwear so I can see the changes clearly...so not appropriate to share!

Libby, that's awesome that you're up to 4K! I can hear the pride in your post and you should be proud! You're setting goals and making them happen!

Just wrapped up my workouts. Today was Chasing the Sun day 6 which was a 40 minute Back&Chest/Cardio interval workout. I followed that up with BodyRock day 18. That may be it for the day, but you never know...if I find time later I may just throw in a little extra cardio on the treadmill or elliptical!
Old 02-01-2014, 04:07 AM
FitDay Member

Happy Saturday all. It seems my sister and I can't both have a job at the same time this last few years. We were going to start payingn down our bill with my sisters social security payment taking care of house payment and utilites. Came home last night and Susan said she had been let go. So not so happy today.
On the brighter note my spinach and corn salad is starting to come up in the back room with a grow lite on them. The road was almost clear enough of ice I was thinking I could get the new bike out and start riding when we got snow now it isi snow and ice covered again.
I am up for a challenge 5 off in feburary sounds good so I am in.
Nyda
Old 02-01-2014, 09:29 AM
Banned

Hi Guys.... I been under the weather this week...still going through it today..but I'm here....

I'm doing the 5lb challenge count me in
Old 02-01-2014, 10:47 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. My brother in law cooked rolled ribs. I thought I was making a better choice with just eating the meat with out the dressing. I didn't know that ribs have so many calories. I was over on calories for the day. Only tea tonight.

Maybe I will get back on the treadmill.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:28 AM
FitDay Member

Back from my road trip with my daughter and granddaughters. Weather behaved better than I expected although I had to snowblow my driveway to get in. Lucky shopping. I bought two swim suits at Costco as I am using the Y pool more and don't want to ruin my favourite suit. No place to try them on but the price was right and name brands. Both fit - and I was spared the horror of bathing suit try ons. One will be great for pool exercise, the other will be great for lounging by a pool in April. Over on calories yesterday but lots of walking, doing well on calories today.
Old 02-02-2014, 12:09 PM
FitDay Member

Hi all. I had a good day visiting my dad, my daughter and her boy friend.
We went out for lunch and I split a meal of pasta and salad with my daughter.
I didn't have time to exercise before church so I got on the treadmill this afternoon. I was good with calories and exercise and am going to do some yoga before bed.
Old 02-02-2014, 01:05 PM
FitDay Member

Hi all Well that wraps up another week. I did terribly this weekend...gotta get back on track. I always allow myself a little leeway on the weekends, but I sometimes go overboard. Feeling out of sorts tonight I did get in my workout this morning...so that's good...but otherwise I feel off today.

Looking forward to changing my tune tomorrow