Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational for the week of 1/6/14, Resolutions, Shmesolutions, Let's Get Serious >

Motivational for the week of 1/6/14, Resolutions, Shmesolutions, Let's Get Serious

Community
Notices

Motivational for the week of 1/6/14, Resolutions, Shmesolutions, Let's Get Serious

Old 01-11-2014, 02:01 PM
FitDay Member

It has been a dissapointing day
Week 3 CW 168.4
Day 2

Goals
Calorie limit 1200 YN
3 fruits and 3 vegetables YN
Treadmill 3X YY
Hand weights 3X
6 glasses water YN
Post daily YY
Weigh every Friday no matter what. Y

I went way over on calories. The temptation was just too great. On the plus side, I walked for 40 minutes on the treadmill this morning.

Last edited by libby116; 01-12-2014 at 01:31 AM.
Old 01-11-2014, 04:33 PM
FitDay Member

Hi every. We are having our january thaw it was nice ortside. But now the road is slushy and tonight it will freeze. I go to work tomorrow and sunday is my wieght in. We will see. I have not been able to keep the calories down yet. Less to day so am having some progress. I do love to come hear anhd hear what everyone is doing. I have been looking at seed catologes and will start making my list up soon. I have been looking at greens that so not take long and don't mind a little cold. They all look yummy.
Nyda
GOAL FOR WEEK
1 LOG EVERY THING I eat m-n t-close. w-y,t-y,f-y,s-y,
2-Post at least once a day m-n.t-y,w-y,t-y,f-y,s-y,
3 Drink 8 cups of water min-m-y-,t-n, w-y,t-yf-y,s-y,
4 exercise 2 times, not yet,t-y, Walked around 2 stores.
Old 01-12-2014, 01:12 AM
FitDay Member

Goals:
1) Plan meals or log - yes, yes I planned yes but I went farrrrr off... and again Thursday Friday no plan, no control, started out grea, only 1 pancake, lots of fruit , then I jsut went of the deep eend or the rest of the day. But I can say I am tired of wakingup in the middle sof the night with an aching tummy so this MUST stop
2) Drink water (6 glasses min.) -5, 4-5 8, using a bottle instead of a glass helps ?, no, ?
3) stretch daily -no yes, yes, yes no yes
4) Go back to gym -no, no, no, no, no, no
5) Despite brutal weather, try to get outside -yes (it was warm, 45 degress haha) yes ( a toasty 6 degrees!) no yes, yes, yes
6) See friends - saw DD no but making plans; I have plans to see friends Sat night, staying over a friend's Sunday, having lunch with one Tuesday and tried for Friday no, no YES for brakfast and dinner
7) Be nicer to spouse - yes, yes ish, coulda waited dinner for him but was very affectionate yes, yes he probably doesn't think so
8) Work towards 2/15 deadline (get serious) -no yes trying, no no YES
9) Study Spanish (have fun) -no si, si, si no, no
10) Meditate cause it helps -no yes, yes no,no, no
Old 01-12-2014, 01:20 AM
FitDay Member

Sailor D, I started strong, ended weak.

Erin, like you, I must get back on the wagon! Like you, I must cut out the sugar and get back to exercise.

Debbie, you are right about the weigh in! I actually started thinking about it. It will be good motivator. You guys will help keep me on track!

Thank you all. The fact is I feel crummy when I eat like this and it's not worth it. Your support is so great and I hope I can help you guys in the same way. If only by being a bad example lol. I mean a good example, a good example!!!
Old 01-12-2014, 01:41 AM
FitDay Member

Week 3
Day 3

Goals
Calorie limit 1200 YN
3 fruits and 3 vegetables YN
Treadmill 3X YY
Hand weights 3X
6 glasses water YN
Post daily YY

I am going to try to keep the calories extra low to balance out what I did yesterday. My weight was way up this morning which was no surprise given what I ate. Looks like I was not the only one who had a rough day. If we can be on plan 90% of the time we will still make progress just not as fast.I am starting off with a 40 min. treadmill walk and then do some light weight work. Make it a great day today.
Old 01-12-2014, 02:43 AM
FitDay Member

Good morning all! I'm finally feeling well enough to workout so I did day 17 of my 30 day rotation....right where I left off last week. It was tough but it felt sooooo good to get my sweat on

To those that had a bad day recently or are even having one today...you know we all have them. The most important thing to do when you have a day like that (well in my opinion that is) is to not let it get you so down that you have another bad day and start that downward spiral. You know the one where we begin to doubt ourselves and feel like a failure and think we can't do this weight loss thing. Think it's only possible for other people who have will power We all got here by repeatedly having bad days didn't we! Well I'm here to remind anyone who is having a tough day that you CAN do this! It's not always easy, but it's ALWAYS worth it...and you're worth it!

Wishing all my fitday buddies an awesome day...a day where everything seems to easily fall in place and seems effortless (one can wish right ). Have an awesome day everyone!
Old 01-12-2014, 03:06 AM
FitDay Member

Plan:

egg whites, no nitrite ham and toast

100 calorie pack of nuts

roast chicken sandwich with lettuce

apple

chicken and veg or if take out, something hopefully mellow, shrimp steamed or chicken broiled or grilled

I am going to be staying over at a friend's whose trouble is she doesn't eat enough. (stress) And I want to eat carefully becuase my stomach still hurts from my last episode.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:27 AM
FitDay Member

I got up to get some breakfast and one of the cats was on the kitchen sink. she jumped down and then i say a bit of brown hurry away. Thought it was a mouse. It turned out she had a little brown bird in the sink. I caught it and dried it off, and put it in the cat carrier. I left it alone for a bit , gave it a chance to dry off and get its feathers in place. Took it out side and iti flew away. So MIke that quilifies for a rak. So one up on you.
Debbie it does feel so good to work hard enough to sweat.
Hope the trick is to not do things that make your tummy hurt. I have the same problem sometimes. THe body likes being taken care off and reacts baddly after awhile when we go back to old habits.

I havefound that to much junk food just doesn't taste as good as before.
REMEMBER: Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, And today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Nyda
Old 01-12-2014, 06:21 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. It's 2 pm and so far today things are going well. I did my 40 minute walk and light weight work out to Debbie. I am glad that you are feeling better. Just take it easy and don't do too much too soon.
Hope, Nyda and any one else who wants to, come and weigh in with us on Friday. The more the merrier. We can all support each other.
Thanks for the pep talk. I am feeling stronger today to fight my demons.
Lets all have a great day.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:37 AM
FitDay Member

Week 3
Day 3

Goals
Calorie limit 1200 YNY
3 fruits and 3 vegetables YNY
Treadmill 3X YYY
Hand weights 3X Y
6 glasses water YNY
Post daily YYY

Today was much better than yesterday. The guys were not eating junk in front of me and that helped a lot. I ate healthy meals and no snacks. Drinking extra water helped cut the hunger. I plan on going to bed early tonight. Good night all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.