Notices

November 24, 2013 Stop mindless eating

Old 11-25-2013, 03:44 PM
FitDay Member

Default November 24, 2013 Stop mindless eating

I have been busy doing Christmas crafts and as long as I have something to do I don't think of snacking. It's working for me.
Old 11-26-2013, 12:44 AM
FitDay Member

The scale is still moving down. Yay. I am going to walk on the treadmill today for interval training. In the spring I hope to begin a couch to five K training program. What are you doing today?
Old 11-26-2013, 02:12 AM
FitDay Member

Yay Libby!!! Great job on the continued weight loss!

This morning before work I did day 7 of the BodyBock 30 Day Challenge. Killer challenge and awesome workout!! Tonight I might add in a little extra on the eliptical.

I did Couch to 5K years ago. Great program and great way to get running without injuries. I usually run in the warmer months and take it indoors for the winter. Usually closer to spring, I do a variation of Couch to 5K to get myself back into running without injuries.

Did you see my challenge post? Come over and join me!
Old 11-28-2013, 04:02 PM
FitDay Member

I didn't do much walking outside this year and hardly used the treadmill till recently. Would you be interested in a walking challenge? I challenge you to walk 1K or more a day for 12 weeks. Starting tomorrow I will report how I did for the day. Will you join me?