Notices

Motivational Thread starting 10/28/13

Old 10-30-2013, 05:25 AM
FitDay Member

It took me a couple of days to get back on track. I am doing better today.
I hope everyone is doing well.
Old 10-30-2013, 06:38 AM
FitDay Member

Ok, I raked some leaves, winterized lawn mower and put the cover on A/C. Glad that's done! Had about 15 min walk this morning and did about 15 raking this afternoon so it adds up to 30 for day. Plus going up and down stairs. Not so bad.
Have started on laundry.
Jenn
Old 10-30-2013, 12:29 PM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone. I'm Back. My computer got invaded and had to take it in and get it taken care of. I have not been to well. It is amazing how fast we fall into the old habits. It is nice to have the computer back.
I am naot setting any goals this week just trying to make it through the week. I start a job on the 6th of the nov. So will see how the extra moving helps on the wieght.
Bo nice to see you back. congrats on the masters.
Nyda
Old 10-31-2013, 03:34 AM
FitDay Member

For yesterday:

1.) Try to eat more vegetables: M - pretty good, T - not great, W - decent
2.) Make sure to get a few glasses of water in per day: M - good, T - good, W - okay
3.) Go to the gym or run at least twice: M - done, T - no, W - no
4.) No alcohol all week: M - so far so good, T - a struggle, but pulled through!, W - no problem

I'm doing okay with my goals this week, but that's only because I didn't set any goals about calorie limits My eating hasn't been great. I guess I have to start somewhere, right?
Old 10-31-2013, 08:15 AM
FitDay Member

I am back on track today. I have my calories under control. I have half my water in, and I am working on the other half. It is chilly out side and it is trying to rain. I went out and watered the green house. Still have lots of green plants and a whole buch of green onions. I had a bunch of sets left over so planted them in among the flower plants still not in the ground so will winter over in the greenhouse. I got 30 minutes of brisk exercise in today.
Joanna maybe this will help. Yesterday is history- Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift. That is why it is called the present. Nyda
Old 10-31-2013, 09:56 AM
FitDay Member

Happy Halloween. I carved a pumpkin and put the candy in a bowl. The kids should be coming out soon. I will try not to eat most of the candy. Once I start it is hard to stop.
I ate most of the candy. The weather was so bad that no kids came to the door. We had heavy rain and high winds. Even the dogs didn't want to go outside. Very bad night all around.

Last edited by libby116; 10-31-2013 at 03:06 PM.
Old 11-01-2013, 02:27 AM
FitDay Member

OK, November 1st, I'm back. Better late than...

Hey Joanna! Good to see you!

Simple Goals:
1) Eat less
2) stretch
3) Since I have been in a fibro flare, don't overdo
Old 11-01-2013, 01:37 PM
FitDay Member

hello, I had a doctors appointment early this morning. After that I went to the mall and made my self walk around 3 whole times. Ii hips and knee were not happy,but I made it. My brother took me out for dinner tonight. I traded potato for salad. It was good.
Libby sorry to hear your Halloween was abust.
Hope tomorrow will be better.
Nyda
Old 11-01-2013, 02:00 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome back Hope!
I'm so glad it's the weekend. We have had a painter here since Mon--3 rooms being done. He'll probably be finished on Mon. Dinner was convenience food since I was too tired to cook anything.
Mom's leg has been paining her the last couple of days. She's so bored and I'm tired so our patience with each other is wearing pretty thin!

Jenn
Old 11-03-2013, 03:14 AM
FitDay Member

Simple Goals:
1) Eat less -NO, NO
2) stretch YES, YES
3) Since I have been in a fibro flare, don't overdo YES, not too bad

Thank you for the welcome, Jenn.

It's natural you and your Mom would drive each other a bit crazy under the circumstances.

Nyda, good job makingyoruself walk. I've gota get back to some kind of movement, even small, despite health flare.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.