Motivational Thread starting 10/21/13: A New Start Yet Again
1) plan meals and stick close to it
2) lose 3 pounds this week
4) writing must be my priority; set priorites and stick to `em
5) practice Spanish
6) throw out (recycle) 5 papers or 3 unnecessary items (clothes, books,etc.) daily
7) organize 3 aspects of writing (files, notebooks, index)
8) drink more water
10) be more mindful so I stop knocking over water glasses (especially into open drawers), locking my keys in the car, taking other people's things home, etc.
11) As the Buddha said, "Don't speak unless it improves on silence." Or just talk less.
12) Find the positive (it's there.)
13) Don't feel guilty for saying no or setting reasonable limits.
14) reach out to one person a day
15) get outside every day, even briefly
16) remember to take my pills morning and night
It's like New Years in October! Happy New Year, all! What are your "resolutions?"
Last edited by canary52; 10-21-2013 at 04:58 PM.