Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational Thread Starting 14/10/13--And that's no turkey >

Motivational Thread Starting 14/10/13--And that's no turkey

Notices

Motivational Thread Starting 14/10/13--And that's no turkey

Old 10-18-2013, 01:28 PM
FitDay Member

Evening. I got my exercise in today. I did dishes took out the garbage, Got the oatmeal ready to go into storage. But 6 gallons of water out in the green house to absorbe heat during the day. The electrican then came and I followed hime around for 2 hours and again inthe afternoon for about an hour or so. The fish were acting a little hungry so I gave them something to eat.
I made baked tortilla chips and bean dip for lunch, for 320 calories.
Jean welcome. My middle name is Jean.
Libby you will make it. Think Positive.
Jenn glad you got your lawn mowed. Around here the grass is going dormate, so no mowing.

My goals
1 log every thing I eat m-y,t-y,w-y,T-tried,f-y
2 Post at least once a day. m-y,t-y, w-y, t-y,f-y
3 drink my water m-y,t-y,w-y,t-y,f-y
4 exercise 5 times this week m-y, t-y ,w-y-t-n,f-y
5 get my bmi under 40
Old 10-20-2013, 04:22 AM
FitDay Member

I awol yesterday. I was busy in the morning, made another dump run. We still have the lovseat in the backyard. But no one sees it but us. I was hopeing to have st least stayed the same. when I got on the scales this morning. Surprise I lost and 1.5 pounds. I only get on the scale once a week other wise I get discouraged because iti bounces up and down.
I finally droped out of the 240's, today I was down to 239.5. My bmi also droped out of the 40's, it is now 39.85.
Hope every one has a good sunday. Nyda
Old 10-20-2013, 04:59 AM
FitDay Member

Good job Nyda!
Unfortunately my Mom has developed infection in soft tissue of leg and has had to go for IV (2 more rounds--tomorrow and Tues). We are both tired by the end of the day so other than housework I haven't done much.
Jenn
Old 10-20-2013, 11:45 AM
FitDay Member

I had no computer for the last three days so I don't know what my calorie counts were. I ate well and refused to eat junk food and baked goods. I hope the scale is kind to me tomorrow morning. I am glad that others are doing well too.
Jenn: Your mom is in my thoughts and prayers.
Nyda: Congrats on getting into the 230's.

Last edited by libby116; 10-20-2013 at 01:17 PM.
Old 10-20-2013, 01:36 PM
FitDay Member

I thought I made some really good choices for food today but it turns out that I am over my limit by 200 cal. or so. I don't know if I want to look at the scale tomorrow.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:05 PM
FitDay Member

Evening all. I had a nice day today. Gathered up garbage and cleaned out the garage so we can park inside. Both of us hate scraping windows.The green house still has strawberrys and tomatoes growing. The weather is really nice for this time of year. Borther went for a bike ride today. They both do love to ride. Nyda

My goals
1 log every thing I eat m-y,t-y,w-y,T-tried,f-y,s-n, s-y
2 Post at least once a day. m-y,t-y, w-y, t-y,f-y, s-n, s-y
3 drink my water m-y,t-y,w-y,t-y,f-y, s-y s-n
4 exercise 5 times this week m-y, t-y ,w-y-t-n,f-y,s-y-s-n
5 get my bmi under 40 yes!
Old 10-20-2013, 10:57 PM
FitDay Member

Looking back I did well from January till September. My weight went from 195 to 168 lbs. on September 12. Since then I have been struggling to keep the weight off. I am lacking energy and motivation. I would like to lose another 10 pounds by Christmas. The clothes that I am wearing now are loose but the next size down are too tight to be comfortable to wear. I need to exercise to burn some calories and get back to losing weight again. Any advice woud be greatly appreciated.