Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational starting 10/7/13 Anybody Out There Wanna Join? >

Motivational starting 10/7/13 Anybody Out There Wanna Join?

Notices

Motivational starting 10/7/13 Anybody Out There Wanna Join?

Old 10-13-2013, 03:45 PM
FitDay Member

Every thing turned out alright in the end. The turkey took longer than expected
but I turned down the temperature on the vegetables to keep them warm.
We had a good meal and a wonderful visit with my daughter,her boyfriend and my mother in law.
Tomorrow I will tell you how bad the damage was and I will start exercising again.
Old 10-13-2013, 07:19 PM
FitDay Member

It's 3am and I can't get to sleep. It might be all the sugar I ate. Before I went to bed I made a walking schedule for the next three weeks and I plan to stick to it. My goal is to exercise with mi coach 5 days a week and log all my food on fit day. I want to get back into the 160's by November. Who is with me on the exercise?
Old 10-14-2013, 01:19 AM
FitDay Member

My weight is up to 174.6. I knew it was going to be bad but I didn't know how bad. All I can do now is move forward and work hard to get the weight off again.
Old 10-14-2013, 02:15 AM
FitDay Member

I haven't had the courage to look at scale this week yet.
I was wide awake at 5. I didn't sleep that well this weekend either. I think it's all the busyness too. Kitchen is a disaster again so I'd better go tidy.

Jenn
Old 10-14-2013, 03:12 AM
FitDay Member

Goals: (Hope's Lucky 13)
1) go back to healthier eating (no sugar, tomatoes, light on dairy and wheat) - Y, Y mostly, (bread and cheese stick, due to rushed day. Yes with some additions ( cheese- again! and a couple of Hail Merry Macaroons no Yes, yes
2) plan meals and stick close to it -Y, close, ish no yes, yes, yes but too much
3) lose some weight - N, Y, Y,2,5 lbs gained a pound back lost then gained a bit, then lost a bit, overall, lost 2 pounds, 2 lbs
4) stretch - Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y
5) gym or walk 3x this week- N, N Y N, N, Y, Y both haha
6) don't everdo - not too bad, um, busy day Yes; Yes, yes I can't I have been in a bad fibro flare, N I overdid it
7) write my weekly quota - close, N -class close No , No, no, have not been well but did make some breakthroughs, did some work so overall : no
8) practice Spanish -N, N Y, si, si, si, no
9) throw out (recycle) 5 papers or 3 unnecessary items (clothes, books,etc.) daily - Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y BIGTIME, YES BIGTIME
10) organize 3 aspects of writing (files, notebooks, index) - daily Y, N, N, N, Y, Y, Y
11) check out and hopefully order new glasses -N, N YES!!!
12) drink more water -Y, ? yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
13) meditate- Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y

Last edited by canary52; 10-14-2013 at 03:19 AM.
Old 10-14-2013, 03:23 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
haha, can't wait to see y'all. [evil voice]Now I can work on fattening you up![/evil voice]
You're not gonna have to work too hard; we're doing a pretty good job of fattening ourselves up, thank you very much. Besides, we've got to treat you guys to a celebration dinner!!!
Old 10-14-2013, 03:24 AM
FitDay Member

Good day yesterday. I kept pretty close to my portions. Today will be even better! Today I will stick even closer. No cheese today.
Old 10-14-2013, 04:20 AM
FitDay Member

Some body please start us on a new thread for the week. I would do it if I knew how. and thank you in advance.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:16 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by libby116
Some body please start us on a new thread for the week. I would do it if I knew how. and thank you in advance.
You got this. Just click on the "new thread" button. I'll sticky it.
Old 10-14-2013, 09:06 AM
FitDay Member

Hi All, just finished up Thanksgiving dinner here. I followed my own advice (small portions, lotsa salad) but I did have a slice of that pumpkin cheesecake I made. Thankfully my sister did a quite a bit of cleaning up before she left otherwise I'd have a mess yet!

For those whose scales went up, I have found that there has been a temporary "hump" with special occasions, especially if there is no time to exercise. I'm looking forward to more normal stuff this week and so AS SOON AS YOU START that new thread LIBBY we can do a walking challenge

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.