FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (/fitness/forums/)
-   Motivation and Support (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/)
-   -   Weekends are killing me. (http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/motivation-support/10183-weekends-killing-me.html)

Mobz 10-01-2013 01:48 PM

Weekends are killing me.

Seems like no matter what every weekend comes around my mind changes with out me even being able to control it. I eat very well and clean during the week days, follow my macros keep to my calories, feel great about it and even love the good healthy foods I eat until my days off arrive. I tell myself all week that I will go for a run, hike, shoot some arrows, or catch up on some stuff that needs to be done all in the sake of avoiding my old habits I am trying to rid my self of. Just seems like no matter what the weekends win and I keep heading out and eating two fast food meals. I am tired of it, I am trying to keep to what I promise my self I will do but amazes me no matter how much heart I put into it I keep failing my self. This sucks and I am just complaining but it really takes a toll on me every time.

Kathy13118 10-01-2013 06:34 PM

Get some healthy 'fast food meals' from the supermarket frozen section. Then eat those on the weekend instead of heading out to find something fast and tasty.

ahappieru 10-01-2013 08:33 PM

I am right there with you, having a really hard time on week ends. I am determined not to gain the weight back that I have lost but need to take control of my week ends.

sidneysonnino 11-11-2013 11:55 AM

Nice,good information.I appreciate your information.

Arabelle22 11-19-2013 04:46 AM

Really appreciate this post. Itís hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think youíve nailed it!

vabeachgirlNYC 11-20-2013 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mobz (Post 102896)
Seems like no matter what every weekend comes around my mind changes with out me even being able to control it. I eat very well and clean during the week days, follow my macros keep to my calories, feel great about it and even love the good healthy foods I eat until my days off arrive. I tell myself all week that I will go for a run, hike, shoot some arrows, or catch up on some stuff that needs to be done all in the sake of avoiding my old habits I am trying to rid my self of. Just seems like no matter what the weekends win and I keep heading out and eating two fast food meals. I am tired of it, I am trying to keep to what I promise my self I will do but amazes me no matter how much heart I put into it I keep failing my self. This sucks and I am just complaining but it really takes a toll on me every time.

I get ya!

For me it's the being single and socializing which usually means having drinks on the weekends.

I count my macros and cals for the week instead of daily so I am able to fit my weekends into my "healthy and fit" lifestyle by "being good" during the week so I can be "bad" on the weekends!