Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
7 Day Motivational Thread 9/30/13 >

7 Day Motivational Thread 9/30/13

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread 9/30/13

Old 10-04-2013, 04:41 AM
FitDay Member

Oh Libby there are days when I feel like it never does but if you do a little at a time it's not so bad! Wed afternoon I made myself an iced hazelnut coffee as a treat when I took a break from cleaning. Made with milk and a teaspoon of sugar.

Jenn
Old 10-04-2013, 05:15 AM
FitDay Member

I had a slice of apple pie with the guys. They had ice cream with their pie.
Iced hazel nut coffee would have been a better choice. Back to work.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:02 PM
FitDay Member

Really ladies this talk of house work is making me tired lol. I am barely managing to get the walks in. However, I do have half a mind to start running next week. My back and legs are better. We'll see.

Next week I get my first lumbar puncture. It's not supposed to be painful but I am pretty doubtful as to how soon I can exercise again. Again we'll see.

My Goals:

1. Eat healthy, M-Y, T-Y, W-Y, Th-ok, F=Y
2. Drink water, M-Y, T-so-so, W-Y, Th-ok, F-so-so
3. Walk, walk, walk. M-2 miles, T-0, W-1 mile, Th-1 mile, F-1 mile.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:19 PM
FitDay Member

I have been busy all week. Painting the ceiling. Got all the main areas done, now I can start on the trim next week. This weekend My sister and I are going to see how much of the shed we can get painted. It may freeze tonight but should not hurt the green house tomatoes and cucumbers. It has been raining and snowing alternately here for a couple of days. Lots of snow in the high country (water next year).
My sister has a saying-If it turns out alright in the end, it isn't the end.
Libby was to go on getting the house clean. Go shoping and get a table cloth and some new pants, you have earned it.
Robin sorry you are not well. big cyber hugs and an iced hazel nut coffee(with Sugar)

goals
drink lots of water,y,y,y,y,y
log everything I eat,y,y,y,y.n
post at least once a day,y,y,y,y,y
exercise daily,y ,y,y,y.y only about a half hour painting and clean up.
Old 10-04-2013, 08:39 PM
FitDay Member

I got a new table cloth and runner and new oven mitts so I don't burn my fingers YAY. I have some new pants to hem too. Because I am so short all my pants are too long. It's a good thing I learned how to sew. DH treated me to dinner and a movie tonight. So nice to get out and not have to cook.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:08 AM
FitDay Member

adyndravo1, good job on the painting!
Libby you are so organized!
I will be thinking of you next week Robin.

I have really bad sinus pain today so no work for me! Thankfully I'm almost done cleaning anyway.
Jenn
Old 10-05-2013, 03:45 PM
FitDay Member

Evening everyone. I got back on the ladder after a day mostly resting. I an now painting trim and doors. I have to clean as I go. Walls need a little scrubbing and the windows and blind need vacuuming and washing before I can pain them. Have 4 windows,lots and lots of fun. Libby I think I am doing the same thing eating junk because of all the painting. I turned the heater off in the green house yesterday. Big mistake every thing on the south side froze. I want to run the heater for about 5 more days. then I will pick the last of the tomatoes and clean up the inside.
Libby after you get your turkey go the company's web site and you will find step by step instruction on how to cook your bird. For stuffing I like to take a herb stuffing mix and plain bread stuffing add a little onion and celery, butter, sage, salt and pepper and what ever else trips your trigger.
mike congrats on the engagement. Jamaica sounds like fun

goals
drink lots of water,y,y,y,y,y,y
log everything I eat,y,y,y,y.n,y
post at least once a day,y,y,y,y,y,y
exercise daily,y ,y,y,y.y only about a half hour painting and clean up,y
Old 10-06-2013, 08:09 AM
FitDay Member

Another beautiful fall day today! Hope all are well and not too busy. Did a small amt of cleaning today. Just friggin around

My Goals:

1. Eat healthy, M-Y, T-Y, W-Y, Th-ok, F=Y, S-ok. Su-Y
2. Drink water, M-Y, T-so-so, W-Y, Th-ok, F-so-so, S-Y, Su-Y
3. Walk, walk, walk. M-2 miles, T-0, W-1 mile, Th-1 mile, F-1 mile, S-1 mile, Su-1 mile.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:38 AM
FitDay Member

Afternoon all. I was sure with the way I was eating this last week that I was going to have a gain. I was happily surprized when I was down 1.5lbs in stead. I am not doing much todat except laundry, Dryer is buzzing at me, quess I should go change stuff around. Talk more latter. Nyda

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That is why it is called the present
Old 10-06-2013, 03:29 PM
FitDay Member

Just a quick post with my goals
goals
drink lots of water,y,y,y,y,y,y,y
log everything I eat,y,y,y,y.n,y,y
post at least once a day,y,y,y,y,y,y,y
exercise daily,y ,y,y,y.y only about a half hour painting and clean up,y,n

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.