Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread 9/30/13

Old 09-30-2013, 03:25 PM
FitDay Member

calories: M-725
water: 4
exercise: N

It's a rough start to the week but I did show up.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:02 PM
FitDay Member

Hey Ian welcome back and congrats on meeting your goal. Meet you for walking later? You really need to find some more enjoyable exercise to stick to it. Good luck with the water.

Nyda, for sure up and down the ladder burns cals.

Astralmonkey, welcome 2 weeks slow/no loss is normal! We are all tricked by the early on fast weight loss. As I got closer to my goal it was about 2 pounds/month. You may not be doing anything wrong.

Libby, you can do it

The walking challenge is gonna be a challenge time wise, oh I could get up earlier I suppose, I have done it before.

Goals:

1. Eat healthy, M-Y
2. Drink water, M-Y
3. Walk, walk, walk. M-2 miles
Old 10-01-2013, 01:31 AM
FitDay Member

I had no lose in September and I am above the yellow line in the weight report.
Now that the stress of surgery is over I can get back to healthy eating and exercise. I want to lose 2 pounds this week. I am going to go out for a walk.

Last edited by libby116; 10-01-2013 at 01:36 AM.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:34 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you all for the support! I am beginning to realize that one of the biggest obstacles of this journey is my MIND! I know that if I keep moving forward and doing the "right" things that there is only 1 outcome!

I am seeing changes in my body even if the stupid scale doesn't move, so I know that it is working.

My goals this week:
Run longer intervals
Lose 1-2lbs
Log all foods I eat.

I really love the atmosphere here and the encouragement of fellow people going through the same journey!
Old 10-01-2013, 04:17 AM
Super Moderator

My Goals:
1) eat clean yes
2) drink lots of water yes
3) 3 fruits/veggies per day yes
4) walk 10 miles 0
Old 10-01-2013, 04:50 AM
FitDay Member

I did well on food yesterday, but not on water. No exercise yet, but I will. Weekend will be challenging as I'm going out of town with my sister for a family reunion.

Ian, congrats on making your goal weight! Geez, I hope you figure out your water problem. Best wishes on your goals.

Nyda, I don't know how to count the ladder climbing, but I do know it burns calories. Nice advice to astralmonkey about measuring to see if inches are being lost rather than weight.

Libby, how are you feeling post surgery? Major kudos on showing up. Sounds like you've made up your mind to put in some great effort this week.

Hi, Robin. Congrats on a solid Monday report.

Astralmonkey. Great attitude that will take you a long way.

Hi, Mike, Nice report and thanks for hanging with us.

Hope, what are you eating today?

Today's menu:
Breakfast-unintentionally skipped due to a crazy morning. I should have at least made a protein shake.

Lunch was a Grilled Portabella mushroom wrap: grilled onion, and Swiss cheese on a low carb tomato-basil tortilla. (Simply remove mushroom stem and scrape out black gills with a spoon, season as desired (I just drizzled it with balsamic vinegar--I skipped salt and pepper) and saute 4-5 minutes in a drizzle of olive oil until cooked through. Top with grilled onion and melt the cheese on top.

Snack: protein shake and celery stuffed with chicken salad made with shredded chicken breast , almonds, celery, onion, and ranch dressing.

Dinner: leftover salmon patty, green beans with turkey bacon, cooked spinach, fresh strawberries

Snack: might be a repeat of afternoon snack
Old 10-01-2013, 05:27 AM
Super Moderator

Mern, so far so good. Day one.
Old 10-01-2013, 07:23 AM
FitDay Member

hi everyone. Stoped painting to have lunch. Will be back at it in a few. I want to get all the ceiling done to the beam the covers the join spot on the double wide.Tomorrow the living room. We sitting with some other people and got talking about the hyperactivity that comes with the migrains sometimes. She said that I clean house like a crazy woman when it hits. O think I am in one of those moods. First the ceiling then the cleaning and then paint the trim and the doors. Have the paint might as well use it.
Nyda
Old 10-01-2013, 10:07 AM
FitDay Member

calories: M-725 T-912 W-1740
water: 4, 6, 6,
exercise: N, Y, Y,

Today I feel like I can do this. I got a walk in earlier today and my hunger is under control.
Mern: The mushroom wrap sounds gooood.

Last edited by libby116; 10-04-2013 at 12:02 AM.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:30 AM
FitDay Member

Mern: Today's menu sounds amazing. I wish I could drop in for a bite lol.

Yeah for positive attitudes everyone!

Goals:

1. Eat healthy, M-Y, T-Y
2. Drink water, M-Y, T-so-so
3. Walk, walk, walk. M-2 miles, T-0

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.