Goals:
6 glasses of water: Y, Y, Y,
2 fruit 2 veg: 2-2, 2-1, 1-3
exercise 30 min. 3x: W-Y

My distance vision is great but I will need new reading glasses
Old 09-25-2013, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator

How are my lovelies doing?

I've still been in that slump and I need to find a way to crawl my fat ass back up and out this hole.

A couple things...

I skipped out on my 1/2 marathon a couple weeks ago, but I decided I'll do this next one down here. I know some of y'all are dying to come back to NOLA or make a first trip so if anyone wants to sign up, here's the link New Orleans Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Series Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Series

So I need to start training so I'll be in shape for it. Not that round isn't a shape. My GF will be doing the race with me, this will be her first. Maybe by then she'll have another "title".

Not sure who will pick up on that, I'm not usually this subtle.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:12 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6

I've still been in that slump and I need to find a way to crawl my fat ass back up and out this hole.
When you figure out a way let me know! Slump is a good word for it!
Maybe?? That better be more than maybe!

Thanks Libby for the encouragement.
Jenn
Old 09-26-2013, 02:39 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all. My vision is improving daily and I may not need glasses at all. I was hemming a pair of new pants and realized I didn't need my glasses. Whoo Hoo
Mike, all the best on the half marathon and with the girl friends new title.
Jenn: We just need to get our big girl panties on and get to work.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:51 AM
FitDay Member

Trimmed two bushes (couldn't quite reach the top so I will have to take ladder out another day) and cut part of the back lawn. Not sure how long I was out there? I know at least 20min. Feel better that it's a good start on fall clean-up!

Plus the house is tidied so it can be cleaned tomorrow! Ahhh big sigh of relief.

Ha Libby I guess so!
Jenn
Old 09-26-2013, 07:53 AM
FitDay Member

Good job Jenn.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:09 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by libby116
Hi all.
Goals:
6 glasses of water:
2 fruit 2 veg
exercise 30 min. 3x
Wow Libby well done you!!! Best of luck with your surgery..
Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum...I'm really struggling to lose weight (I've put on almost 3 stone - 38.25lbs - because of medication). I look and feel like sh*t
I've tried doing Insanity, but found it difficult to stick with because I'm doing it by myself (and because I hadn't lost any weight after doing it for 1 month). Because of lost all heart I did absolutely nothing for 2 months (and put on 2.5lbs). Anyway, decided yesterday enough was enough and went out for a 'run' (I use that term very loosely!). I managed to run for 10min (very, very slowly); walked for 5min then ran for another 5min; then I just walked the rest of the circuit (about 4 miles).
I have tried running before, but always gave it up after a bit because I never got past the whole hating every minute of it feeling... A girl I work with (who has lost > 5 stone - >70lbs because of running) has told me it's because I never gave myself a goal. She reckons you can work up from nothing to a 5k in approx 6 wks; personally speaking I think she's on drugs if she thinks that... However, I've taken her at her word, so last night I signed up for a 10k It's a 'Santa Dash' and it's on on the 8th Dec; so that gives me 10wks to train... I figure if I even manage to run for 5k and walk for 5k I'll be happy. Still not sure if I'm crazy or just plain stoopid only time will tell
Anyway, sorry for such a long post! Any encouragement/tips/anything whatsoever will be gratefully received - Cheers!
Old 09-26-2013, 08:23 AM
FitDay Member

Hi again, sorry about my earlier rant...just saw there's actually a post for beginners (oops)!
Old 09-26-2013, 10:22 AM
FitDay Member

Noodle berry: You are welcome here. Just let us know what your goals are and post your accomplishments.
Old 09-26-2013, 10:25 AM
FitDay Member

Hi all.
Goals:
6 glasses of water: Y, Y, Y, Y,
2 fruit 2 veg: 2-2, 2-1, 1-3, 1-4
exercise 30 min. 3x: W-Y, T-Y

It's been a beautiful day. I got out for a walk and feel great.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.