I didn't see a thread for this week so I guess I'll start one!!!
Sorry for being gone the past couple of weeks everyone; the beginning of the semester + job market hit me like a truck and I was very tired, somewhat cranky, and had no time to breathe. I just couldn't find the time to post
But I need to get back on the horse, so here are my goals this week:
1) Log and post every day, good, bad, or ugly
2) At least 64 oz. of water daily
3) Work out at least twice (start small; more is gravy)
4) Post my daily sodium numbers; try to get these under control
5) NO UNPLANNED SNACKS. STOP IT.
6) Weight in on Friday and post the number here!
Female, 30 years old, 5'4 1/2" tall
Starting weight 1/4/11 = 215.2 lbs.
Weight 5/19/14 = 179.6 (net: -35.6)
Current mini-goal: 175 lbs.
Lowest weight: 156.7 lbs.
150.2 lbs. <--- Official "Healthy BMI" weight
Estimated final goal: 130-140 lbs.
"You don't have to change your life today. You only need to change your day today."