Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Motivation and Support
Motivational Starting September 9, 2013: A Better Week >

Motivational Starting September 9, 2013: A Better Week

Community
Notices

Motivational Starting September 9, 2013: A Better Week

Old 09-12-2013, 05:06 AM
FitDay Member

Today is rest day. Or was going to be. I may go out and start loading the trailer back up wieth branches. The plumber calledwith a bid. We will hopefully get our cold water back up and running soon. Don't feel to bad today.
Jedi I have a problem with names and faces as well. Ask me what I remember from the possie (horse and rider drill team) aor the dog club. I can name some of the horses and dogs but not the owners. I get migrains also, my room is painted brown for a reason. I had to get rid of the caffeine because of the head, there are a lot of drinks out there without it. I like some crystal lights. Think I will make up some reaspberrie lemonaid.
RS welcom back. Wishing you and your family get well soon.
Hope sorry. Libby it was cute I laughed a lot. Thankyou for the hug and one back at you

Yesterday is history tomorrow is a mystery today is a gift. That is way it's called the present
Nyda
Old 09-12-2013, 09:25 AM
FitDay Member

Really wanted to get caught up with all of you today, but just couldn't get to it. Have a horrible sinus headache from the darned weed pollen allergy and the meds aren't touching it. With the grandkids gone home and dinner cooked, I'm going to let DH clean up the kitchen while I pop an antihistamine and try to nap.

No formal exercise today with this headache, but I had to run up to the middle school to take a granddaughter shoes when her flip-flop broke, so I parked where I thought it would be a quarter mile round trip from the parking lot to the school office and back and walked very briskly. I want MARTYR POINTS--or at least some cheese with my whine.

Kudos to all who are doing well and big hugs of support to all who are struggling. I'll try to read more of the posts later, but for now:

Robin, I'm so glad you are going to try to stick around for a while. You are a big part of the glue that holds this group together.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:01 AM
FitDay Member

Goals: lose weight and get fit
Drink 8 glasses of water: Y, Y, Y, Y,
Exercise 3x this week: N, Y, Y, N
Calories under 1100: 1000, 700, 754, 972,
2 fruits 3 veg: 1-4, 2-4, 2-3, 1-1,
It's been an exhausting day, bathing both dogs and cleaning up messes.
I'm going to pack it in early tonight.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:54 AM
FitDay Member

Evening all. I had a good long chat with my sister that does not live with me. We satand talked for over 2 hours. I forgot to eat lunch before I left home. Know better but what can I say. Had pizza for supper.I logged everything and just stayed under my calorie limit. Hope you all have a good evening.

Goals this week are
1. exercise 5 times min.-1-2-3
2. drink at least 8 cups water min.m=y,t=y,w=y,t=y
3. Log every thing I eat.m=y,t=y,w=y,t=y
4 post at least once a day.m=y ,t=y,w=y,t=y
Old 09-12-2013, 01:01 PM
FitDay Member

I was on track with my calories until I needed a second bottle of Mt. Dew for my choking. 700 calories just in liquids put me over. Libby, I wish some water would fix this choking feeling as I drink between 1-3 liters every day. I'd never have to worry about choking again. Straight lemon juice would do but it would have nearly as many calories and be worse for my stomach.

So much for the negatives, I'll give myself points for getting all my exercise and eating nutritiously.

Best wishes for happy sinuses to everyone else suffering.
Old 09-13-2013, 01:19 AM
FitDay Member

Mern, I'll give you Martyr points! That was really good to park far away and get some walking in. I don't think I would have done that.

Thing 3 and I made it to the gym last night. I fell asleep around 6:30p.m. and woke up at about 8:15. I was awake, I was feeling refreshed, and I said no more excuses! So I got up and told him to get ready. Our time got cut very short (only 10 minutes at a good pace on the treadmill) because Thing 3's leg was hurting real bad where he has a bone tumor. I keep telling him to do his stretches everyday, but he doesn't always listen. So some time is better than no time, and I was just happy that I went.

Going out to dinner tonight with the family. I'm not sure that I'm going to pay a whole lot of mind to my calories. I have dropped 4 lbs already since I started counting calories. Yesterday I only had about 1100 calories, and that was including a big chocolate macadamia nut cookie that my dh brought home. He said that me not buying snacks anymore has put his fat into shock, so he rebelled and bought bakery cookies plus a package of chocolate chip cookies. I admit I had 3 in the middle of the night. 150 calories. But I did count them. I was kind of angry b/c I wasn't hungry. I knew I wasn't hungry. And I wasn't craving either. But I ate them simply b/c they were there. Which is why I stopped buying that crap in the first place!

1. Move more W-n; T-y
2. Less caffeine W-n; T-n (I don't think I'm going to do very good on this one this week until I get to the store and buy some Crystal Light)
3. Log food W-y; Th-y
Old 09-13-2013, 05:24 AM
FitDay Member

Jedi, sounds like you and your son had a rough day yesterday. Enjoy your dinner out and enjoy the evening with your family. My DH loves his pie and cookies. I used to resent him eating junk in front of me but now I just ignore it. He is not the one with the weight problem. I am. Have a better day today.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

Well I was nearly threatened for my disappearance and was told that I needed to come back.

Well I obviously haven't made any goals because I've been MIA but I have worked out 4 times this week. I may make it five, we'll see. One of my "normal" goals is to usually write 2-3 policies for the week. I already have 4 and am about to finish up on my 5th.

Diet has been so-so, I'm still fat so I need to get my ass in gear.

I'll try to check in this weekend.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:43 AM
FitDay Member

Goals: lose weight and get fit
Drink 8 glasses of water: Y, Y, Y, Y, Y,
Exercise 3x this week: N, Y, Y, N, N,
Calories under 1100: 1000, 700, 754, 972, 819,
2 fruits 3 veg: 1-4, 2-4, 2-3, 1-1, 1-1,
It's been a chilly day. I stayed inside sorting through my fall and winter clothes and putting my summer clothes in storage. It's not likely any of it will fit next year. Have a good week end.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:45 PM
FitDay Member

Good day all. I got up and out side and trimed up a couple bushes and 4 trees. I put it on the pile to be removes tomorrow. I then went around where becky and I trimed up the aspen logs and picked up all the branches. I got in my arobic workout to day. My heart was beating way faster and I got resistence in some of those warter shoots were way tough to cut with my pruners. Some I should really go back out and take a bow saw to. Tomorrow looks to be a busy day. If everyone comes who is suppose to. All the brush piles will be hauled out and the shed painted.
Mike glad to see you at least cheched in with us.

Goals this week are
1. exercise 5 times min.-1-2-3-4
2. drink at least 8 cups water min.m=y,t=y,w=y,t=y,f=y
3. Log every thing I eat.m=y,t=y,w=y,t=y,f=y
4 post at least once a day.m=y ,t=y,w=y,t=y ,f=y

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.