FitDay Member

calories: M-938 T-922 W-998 T-838 F-866
water: Y, Y, Y, Y, Y
exercise: N, Y, Y, Y, N,

Today was a good day.
Old 08-23-2013, 01:43 PM
FitDay Member

Just a quick note.
I did drink my water today but hardly any vegetables today and definetely went over on carbs! Not a good day!

Jenn
Old 08-23-2013, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Well hello doll face! How have you been? Now I feel bad for being MIA this week. I take it you'll be back Monday to make sure I show up... right?
Mike!!!! I'm doing great now, good to see you! How are you?

Don't feel bad unless I come Monday and you leave me hanging, okay? I'll be here!
Old 08-23-2013, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by taubele
Mike!!!! I'm doing great now, good to see you! How are you?

Don't feel bad unless I come Monday and you leave me hanging, okay? I'll be here!
Awesome. I'll be here Monday, it's up to you to keep me here through Sunday. Deal?
Old 08-24-2013, 01:14 AM
FitDay Member

August has been a crazy month so far with all the ups and downs weight wise.
I think I have the tiger by the tail now and am ready to move forward. My next blood work appointment is in November and I want to show my doctor that I can get this weight off even if its just a pound a week. We can do this.
Have a good week end.

Last edited by libby116; 08-24-2013 at 09:34 AM.
Old 08-24-2013, 09:29 AM
FitDay Member

calories: M-938 T-922 W-998 T-838 F-866 S-946
water: Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y,
exercise: N, Y, Y, Y, N, Y,

It's amazing how fast those calories can sneak up on you. It's only water for the rest of the day.

Where is every body?
Old 08-24-2013, 09:36 AM
FitDay Member

Libby, Good job on the water and exercise for the week.

Not too bad day today but would be over on carbs! I haven't logged for a while so decided to today. Calories for the day are around 1,400 only because I had a large salad for lunch--with a tortilla wrap. If I only have salad for lunch I find myself very hungry throughout the afternoon but had cheese and crackers and a glass of water. Will have piece of watermelon later.

Jennifer
Old 08-24-2013, 10:48 AM
FitDay Member

I'm here. because of the headache I did not spend to much time on the computer yesterday. Computers and sound are not good. I get photo phobia and phona phobia when I have one like yesterday. I did go of the diet yesterday. For lunch I had honey nut cherrios and for super we made chicken and veggies with pene pasta. Went shoping a bit today. So at least I got some walking in.
Wal-mart has these new icecream bars. White chocolate and vanilla. I had at to get some and try. Very rich. I an allergic to chocolate (gives me migraines) so any time I find something I like with white I have to try it. I will not eat anotherone for a few days.
I have no hope of a loss this week Not as much activity this week,just to hot and muggy. Hope I did not gain to much back.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:01 AM
FitDay Member

Nyda: Looks like you had a really rough day yesterday. I hope that your headache is gone. Those ice cream bars sound good. How many calories are they? Once in a while I buy the skinny cow ice cream bars. My weight is dropping back down again after that gain last week. If I can keep it under control today I should have a loss tomorrow. Gosh it's quiet around here. Where is every body? I plan on being here every day for a long while. I want to give a shout out to Mern, Robin, and RS. I hope that you are having a good week end.
Old 08-25-2013, 03:19 AM
FitDay Member

Not many on this weekend! I hope that's just busy and not "off the wagon". My insanely busy week is over and so next week I think I will focus on getting those last 2 pounds off. So thinking about goals.

Libby, you know I think you get really discouraged about your weight fluctuations. Look at your stats, you are doing well! It is normal for the weight loss to slow down......there is no magic solution to that. We all start out rocking and then, well, slow laborious crawl.

Jenn want to do a vegetable challenge? Or a fruit and veg challenge (not sure about your carbs)? I feel like I need something to rev me up next week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.