Notices

Nice 3-week food plan...

Old 03-04-2013, 11:49 AM
FitDay Member

Default Nice 3-week food plan...

Just started this today -- 2013 Whole Living Action Plan | Whole Living

The plan is to try to follow it as closely as possible -- but I'll probably add calories to it. Not doing it for any particular benefit per se -- just to get back to eating healthy in general and to expand my food repertoire. (Week-one is pretty vegan and life without cheese is a stretch for me but, I can do anything for a week!)

Only one day in but already the French Lentil Salad is a keeper!
Pretty easy to make and really good! It's a bit higher in fat but mostly "good fat" and the nutrient profile is pretty sweet. Might not be for everyone but if your working out, it should work out...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
FLS.jpg (19.1 KB, 32 views)
Old 03-05-2013, 02:07 AM
FitDay Member

The breakfasts have too much sugar for me, but the lentil salad sounds good. So does the portabella with kale. Actually, all the lunches and dinners sound tasty. And I like all the avocado included in the recipes!
Old 03-05-2013, 05:31 AM
FitDay Member

Yeah -- I usually juice in the morning so I'm used to that but it's in addition to a pretty high-protein breakfast so that's mostly where I'm adding to the plan. Made the Cherry Date Oat Bars last night -- quite good!