Lipton Tea packets >

Lipton Tea packets

Community
Notices

Lipton Tea packets

Old 04-14-2010, 06:26 AM
FitDay Member

Default Lipton Tea packets

Hi all - I know the importance of drinking water, but I can only drink so much in a day, after about 3-4 bottles of it I'm looking for something with some taste to it. I found these crystalLight/Lipton peach tea packets you pour in water and gives it a great taste They are like 5 calories per pack, and I find when I use them, I dont mind drinking more water - there is no surgar, no fat, no anything on the label really...

Anyone else use these? is there a big reason I should stay aay from them that I just dont see?

Thanks
Old 04-14-2010, 07:39 AM
FitDay Member

No real problem to them, except that I personally don't use crystal light since I consider it a processed product. Some people are also skittish about the artificial sweeteners, but I really don't have a problem with them.

I do drink lots of iced green tea though, a couple teabags in a pint of water set in the fridge for a few hours. It's hard for me to drink water straight unless I'm really thirsty. With tea though I have to be careful not to drink it around bed time, or else I'm wide awake for hours.

-Nik
Old 04-14-2010, 11:34 AM
FitDay Member

I've never been a tea drinker, until about a month or so ago. Discovered Stash brand's Green Tea w/Chai. Yummy! I have no prob drinking plain water, so thi is basically just a treat.