Notices

Lean sources of protein for a vegetarian

Old 07-10-2012, 10:06 AM
FitDay Premium Member

My store always gets in what I request...it is their business to keep customers satisfied! I too live in a very small town..ask the Manager politely and I bet you get your Greek yogurt. While you are waiting you can make your own, just google it for simple instructions. Best of luck!
Old 08-05-2012, 01:58 AM
FitDay Member

You can find almost anything on amazon.com
Try putting natural vegetarian protein powder in their search engine to find some w/o all the nasty syntheticss.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:48 PM
FitDay Member

I'm not vegetarian any more but I don't eat very much red meat and I also struggle with protein sometimes. I try to eat low fat cottage cheese, low fat vegetarian sausages.... here they are sanitarium brand but I am in Australia. greek yoghurt or any other low fat pot set yoghurt. tofu, eggs. I also eat fish so I eat a fair bit of tuna.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:12 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by whatevsk
Thanks for the advice, guys!

I also bought some whey protein powder, but I'm hesitant to use it a lot because the kind I bought has a lot of artificial things in it. But I recently used it to make a batch of delicious chocolate banana oat cookies with egg whites (yum)!
Whatevsk,

I would love to have your recipe for Chocolate banana oat cookies with egg whites if you don't mind sharing Sounds yummy