Notices

Home Alone :( how to resist the temptation?

Old 06-01-2014, 10:09 PM
Banned

Smile Home alone

It is really dangerous to be alone with no one to scold you to stop eating this or that because it is not healthy. As a mother of two, I always see to eat that my kids eat a lot of healthy stuffs and during weekends, I'd give them sweet treats in moderation for eating healthy the whole week.

Last edited by fitterdebbie; 06-01-2014 at 11:29 PM.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:42 PM
FitDay Member

I just wanted to add to this that the yoga without the prayer to God will still bring you closer to "yourself within the universe". And probably still have a beneficial effect to negate cravings... its a bit like a system reboot..

Another thing you could try would be 'conditional bingeing' and/or 'interspersed bingeing'

Basically this means you drink a glass of water before you allow yourself to touch the 'binge food'.
After a healthy treat quantity.. you drink another glass of water (or have an apple) before you allow yourself a second serving.
and so on...

hopefully you come to your senses before you drank an unhealthy amount of water

Water has a very purifying effect too, and often what we interpret as cravings for sugar/carbs is actually a thirst message !

Last edited by AvivaBha; 07-14-2014 at 11:48 PM. Reason: New option added